Diesel Place banner

Largest tires on a stock 2017 2500 High Country?

209K views 114 replies 47 participants last post by  Nordic 
#1 ·
What is the largest tire size you guys have been able to comfortably fit on a 2017 Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 with 20" factory wheels?

#4 ·
2500 Denali...275 65 20 BFG's KO2 Just installed last night..so far so good, 285's would have been rubbing some..all stock, no torsion bar turns..

Attachments

#8 ·
Still good, ride as good or better than stock, of course a little more noise on the highway but not bad. I have gone up and down driveways full locked both ways and no rubbing..

Reactions: TackleBox
#10 · (Edited)
I put on BFG KO2 285/65 20 with no rubbing on my 2017, extremely close but no rub at all...no crank to the Tbars... It amazes me that the same truck , built in the same factory can be different than one anther in ride height... I put allot of lifts on 2500 of all years and not one truck built in the same model year measured the same out of the box so to speak. Each one is a bit different.. Ranging From a quarter of inch to as much as three quarters of an inch..prior to installing any lift involves taking a stock ride height measurement from the ground to the bottom of the front fender lip...100's of recorded data points ....another useless fact brought to you by DZ302 !

#19 ·
My stock measurements were 39 1/2 front, 43 1/2 rear... I'll give you the new measurements Tomorrow when I get home.. Up North in the snow right now..

#24 ·
They will fit just fine, and look great!

#28 ·
Have you made the move yet Hrchdog? Any pictures?? Mine drove great on our weekend trip.. Plus pushed through a good 8-10 inches of wet, heavy snow off road.

#39 ·
Were you guys, who went up in tire size, able to have the dealership recalibrate your speedometer?

#41 ·
These angles what you looking for?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.