Just put a deposit on my new 2015 Denali HD - Page 2 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > New Vehicle Information
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

New Vehicle Information Discuss upcoming changes, rebates & offers, and the new vehicle ordering process.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2014, 12:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
duramaxxin
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

SoCal Diesel Trucks Member

Never heard of them Dillion either, I was always told no one beats dave smith on prices, looks like someone come up to bat on beating his prices, I'll take it! When do you pick it up?

Advertisement

Old 07-21-2014, 12:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
JOKERGERM
Diesel Pro

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Well most likely about 10 days if they do all the work

If I get antzy over the new 24hr I may go get it and lift it my self, just depends if I can contain myself for over a week of waiting.

They seem to think they can order a cognito lift and tires and wheels and be done by Thursday but I think they are smoking the good stuff, easily would take 10 days to order and install and have aligned

Old 07-22-2014, 09:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
JOKERGERM
Diesel Pro

I officially have the worst luck ever. After months of debating and looking for a truck I bought a 2015 denali, we drove from Seattle to boise to pick it up last night.

Left the dealer at around 8pm, we had planned on driving a few hours and getting a hotel. I was following my wife who was driving my 2008 M5 when I noticed that it looked like she had hit a jump or small ramp, I was thinking to myself WTF just happened. By the time that thought had processed I heard the loudest bang ever and briefly saw half of a semi truck tire flying threw the air and then smashing into my brand new truck with 113 miles on it

Needless to say I was a little mad, but **** happens. It was dark and raining and my wife just didn't see the tire, it was a ****ty situation for sure. The M5 needs a front bumper and passenger side skirt and maybe some paint on the doors.

Now the Denali is worse, it needs a hood, fender, bumper, headlight maybe a grill etc

Love the truck though, mikes above the LMM that I drive now. Oh well life goes on, time to get up and finish my drive back to Seattle and goto the body shop to get my **** fixed. Next week I'm lifting the denali and doing some other mods

Advertisement

Old 07-22-2014, 02:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
LMMKING
Diesel Nut

I dont even know what to say right now other than HOLLY **** and I'm glad you and the wife are ok!

On the bright side of things its a good time to color match some of the black and chrome on the truck
Old 07-22-2014, 05:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
IdahoSteve
Diesel Champ

Geez, that really sucks bad. Sorry to hear of such a bad trip.

As you said, life does go on and in time all will be well.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
2500hd duramax
Diesel Starter

That is terrible, but at the end of the day it could've been worse, nobody got injured. I hit a semi truck tire with my Z06 during the One Lap of America race and ripped the front bumper and radiator right out of the car.

2006 2500HD LT3 Crew Cab Duramax 4" MBRP turbo back No CAT, BANKS 6-GUN W/ PDA. HID Kit, Green Keys, Bilstein Shocks, Cold-Air Intake, Air Lift Air Bags w/Load Controller II., humboldt t/o ball gooseneck hitch, 265 Michelin LTX M/S tires. (Sold: Aug 2014)

2003 2500HD Duramax LT Ext. Cab no mods (gone)

2001 Mallett Corvette Z0-6 Racecar (Corvette Fever cover car april 2004)

1963 Corvette Split Window. FI 327/360 Fully Restored
1965 Corvette Coupe 327/365 Fully Restored
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
duramaxxin
Diesel Head

SoCal Diesel Trucks Member

I called Dillion and ask for the same truck and they quoted me 58k, I then said is heard these go for 54k out the door never got a solid yes but had some hesitation.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
JOKERGERM
Diesel Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by duramaxxin View Post
I called Dillion and ask for the same truck and they quoted me 58k, I then said is heard these go for 54k out the door never got a solid yes but had some hesitation.
They are on the website also

New, used, and pre-owned GMC, cars, trucks, and SUVs for sale at Dennis Dillon Auto Park and Truck Center in Boise

call and ask for randy
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in