Tracking a new truck order - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > New Vehicle Information
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

New Vehicle Information Discuss upcoming changes, rebates & offers, and the new vehicle ordering process.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
rpidelt
Diesel Apprentice

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

CT Smoke Member

Tracking a new truck order

So as far as I can tell GM has shutdown, or disabled at a minimum, all the websites that you use to be able to use to track a new truck order. Anyone out there able to do it for me quick? Yes, I know I can call the dealer but my salesman is pretty busy/popular and it's a real PITA to get him to track it. If you can help me out I'll PM the order#.

SOLD - '05 Chevy CC/SB DA - Dk Blue, SC IV w/1056, T-case bracket, EFI Live, 4" Cat-back Magnaflow, TxCAI, DiPricol Gauges, SD lift pump+ tie-rod sleeves, Line-X, tint, weathertech window visors, Leer 180CC contractors cap, W2W S/S nerf bars, Bilsteins, 265 Coopers.

SC-IV thanks to Matt @ Champion Transmission in CT

ATTENTION ALL CONNECTICUT DIESEL PLACE MEMBERS. OUR CT DMAX CLUB IS NOW SET UP. OUR NAME IS CtSmoke.
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK UNDER THE AVATAR TO TAKE A LOOK!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
imbrew1
Diesel Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

PM one of the GM reps on the forum and give them your order number. They were a big help to me when waiting for my order.
Also, have you tried this site Chevy Order Tracking | Track Your Order | Chevrolet

2015 Arctic Fox 29-5T Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer
2007 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4 quads (black one for me and blue one for my better half)
1995 Kawasaki 750ZXI Jet Ski
AND a bunch of other toys
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in