GM in the driveway certificates - Page 6 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > New Vehicle Information
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Advertise

New Vehicle Information Discuss upcoming changes, rebates & offers, and the new vehicle ordering process.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2006, 10:05 PM   #51 (permalink)
howard_m18
Diesel Boss

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to howard_m18

Let me know & send me a e-mail so I can get you a certificate#. Please send me a e-mail to= howard_m18 at yahoo.com Howard

In AZ as a Workamper!! Work 3 days on (9-3) & 6 days off!!
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2006, 12:20 PM   #52 (permalink)
gots2play
Diesel Rookie

Newbee going down to buy a D-max

I am a newbee he trying to learn about the D-max before I go down and buy this week. I have been reading up on everything and really appreciate all of the post. This is very helpful to the new comer and soon owner. I am aslo interested in the GMSD #. I have been wheelin and dealin already, but want to know if this GMSD# is a better deal than 10% off sticker + the rebate money. Current deal is a 06 LBZ 3500SRW CC 4x4 sticker is $48,168 offered by dealer at $41,049.00 + tax and crap.

Wayne

Old 05-08-2006, 01:43 PM   #53 (permalink)
InSein
Low Boost

I picked up my new '06 duramax up this weekend. Crew cab, 4x4, white w/ charcoal, & Allison tranny. yitsock is the man...the certificate worked like a charm! Thanks for all the information I found on this site while doing research pre-purchase and everyone's willingness to help a newbie get a nice discount. This site rocks! Good luck to all in their search/purchase of a new duramax...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2006, 02:20 PM   #54 (permalink)
Earnhardt218

Thanks Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard_m18 View Post
Let me know & send me a e-mail so I can get you a certificate#. Please send me a e-mail to= howard_m18 at yahoo.com Howard
Howard,

Thanks. I won't shoot your silver bullet until they find me a truck. Got 'em looking from Houston and from Lubbock (that covers alot of ground)! Evidently, what I'm looking for is "rare": Black, 2500 HD/4x4/CC/ext bed/LT3 with the charcoal or gray leather interior. Tons with the tan interior, but apparently hard to find with the charcoal or gray leather....Stay tuned...Hope to know something soon.

Thanks a bunch.

Chuck
Old 05-09-2006, 12:27 AM   #55 (permalink)
dieseljockey

Is this only good ro in stock, or will this work when ordering as well?
Old 05-09-2006, 01:16 AM   #56 (permalink)
minisub
Diesel Expert

Northeastern Ohio Diesel Crew Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gots2play View Post
I am a newbee he trying to learn about the D-max before I go down and buy this week. I have been reading up on everything and really appreciate all of the post. This is very helpful to the new comer and soon owner. I am aslo interested in the GMSD #. I have been wheelin and dealin already, but want to know if this GMSD# is a better deal than 10% off sticker + the rebate money. Current deal is a 06 LBZ 3500SRW CC 4x4 sticker is $48,168 offered by dealer at $41,049.00 + tax and crap.

Wayne
Hey Wayne, that is a pretty good deal. Although you didn't spec the trim level, based on the MSRP, it's gotta be pretty well equiped truck and that price is pretty good (my 2500 SLT had an MSRP just above that and lacks NOTHING, not sure what the 3500 adds to the cost...)

Wish I haggled as well as you....

Old 05-13-2006, 02:00 PM   #57 (permalink)
dieseljockey

Two quick questions about this. First off, is this deal good for both on the lot or ordered? Second, does this work on trucks that are not straight from the factory, such as a regency conversion? Thanks
Old 05-16-2006, 12:38 AM   #58 (permalink)
howard_m18
Diesel Boss

Send a message via Yahoo to howard_m18

Dieseljockey, the answer is YES & NO! Yes, it works on all GM VEHICLES- (except corvets & GTO'S) This works on the lot or ordered. We can make this happen in 5 mins. or less & YES, I have done it twice at the dealership with a returned phone call with the #. NO, it won't work on any conversion that I'm aware of. It works on the vehicle only as far as I know!!
In AZ as a Workamper!! Work 3 days on (9-3) & 6 days off!!
Old 05-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #59 (permalink)
dieseljockey

Thanks Howard!
Old 05-21-2006, 02:08 AM   #60 (permalink)
hood72
Diesel Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to hood72

A little confusing

I am going to buy a new 2500 in the next month or two and have a few questions. Something that was asked earlier was ( I read all 6 pages and did not see the answer) If you can go in and get $6,000 or so off just buy haggling will the GMSD be a better deal than that? And will all the other current rebeats be able to be used as well? Any help aon this will greatly be apreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in