What price are you getting for your new LML? - Page 7 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > New Vehicle Information
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

New Vehicle Information Discuss upcoming changes, rebates & offers, and the new vehicle ordering process.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #61 (permalink)
Bavanew
Diesel Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilwine View Post
Not true in BC. We get employeee pricing on the 2011's plus $2500.00 off of that. On the 2010's we get employee pricing plus an extra $8000.00 off for a total of about $14,000.00 on a 2010 and about $11,000 on a 2011. Keep in mind the cost of the 2011's, from what I've been told has gone up about 1% and the Dmax/Allison has increased about $2500.00. Only in Canada, Eh
Well, that's $11,000.00 better than Ontario.

And yes, only in CA, eh!

Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2010, 07:15 PM   #62 (permalink)
heavybrewster
Diesel Apprentice

I ordered mine last week. 2011 LT with leather, all towing options, dual climate, exteriour and interiour packages and a few other options. Totalled for $53,000 and taxes.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #63 (permalink)
Aprilwine
Diesel Pro

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavanew View Post
Well, that's $11,000.00 better than Ontario.

And yes, only in CA, eh!
That's interesting, I thought Employee Pricing was right across Canada? However, I'm not surprised because we get raped for anything automotive up here.
Line-X Bedliner and Color Matched Rockers, Allison Deep Pan W/Suncoast Filter Lock, Transynd, Kennedy Lift Pumps W/Filter, Cognito Steering Braces & UCA's, Rare Parts Tie Rods, Bilstein 5100's, GM 6" Oval Side Steps sprayed with Line-X Aspart-X, Bushwacker OEM Flares, Nitto Terra Grapplers LT295/70R/18, Snugtop Canopy, Rigid Dually D2's, S&B CAI w/Cold Air Scoop & Donaldson
Powercore Filter, Edge Insight CTS, More to come, Hopefully.
Taupe Gray Metallic.

SOLD- My loaded up 02 2500 Suburban.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #64 (permalink)
Bavanew
Diesel Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilwine View Post
That's interesting, I thought Employee Pricing was right across Canada? However, I'm not surprised because we get raped for anything automotive up here.
They have employee pricing in ontario, but it applies to the 2010 vehicles, as per my dealer!
Old 07-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #65 (permalink)
Aprilwine
Diesel Pro

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavanew View Post
They have employee pricing in ontario, but it applies to the 2010 vehicles, as per my dealer!
Ah, I see. We get employee pricing on 2011's as well only they give you an extra $2500.00 on the 2011's instead of the $8000.00 they give you on the 2010's. The catch on the deal for the 2011's is that you have to take delivery before Aug,31 which is pretty tough considering it's about 90 days for a factory order and this promotion is only good for July and Aug. You might get lucky and find a 2011 on a dealers lot but will it have the options you want?
Line-X Bedliner and Color Matched Rockers, Allison Deep Pan W/Suncoast Filter Lock, Transynd, Kennedy Lift Pumps W/Filter, Cognito Steering Braces & UCA's, Rare Parts Tie Rods, Bilstein 5100's, GM 6" Oval Side Steps sprayed with Line-X Aspart-X, Bushwacker OEM Flares, Nitto Terra Grapplers LT295/70R/18, Snugtop Canopy, Rigid Dually D2's, S&B CAI w/Cold Air Scoop & Donaldson
Powercore Filter, Edge Insight CTS, More to come, Hopefully.
Taupe Gray Metallic.

SOLD- My loaded up 02 2500 Suburban.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in