08 GMC 2500HD price - Page 2 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > New Vehicle Information
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

New Vehicle Information Discuss upcoming changes, rebates & offers, and the new vehicle ordering process.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2008, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
RedLMM
Diesel Boss

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Ocean State Diesel Club Member

hey man just go to your local dealer and have them locate it! HURD GMC in johston rhode island is where i bought my truck but they went 200miles into New Hampshire to get it for me and its EXACTLY what i wanted....i know of 3 or 4 Black Crews that fit your description just not blue

Last edited by RedLMM; 09-16-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
clydeg
Freeze Plug

Is the Locater function on the GMC website the one everyone is using? Im looking for basically the same truck as the above poster, a blue GMC 2500HD SLT short bed either 2wd or 4wd. The GMC locator only lets you search out to 100 miles. I'm in the Dallas area but am willing to go up to 500 miles or so if I can find exactly what I'm looking for.

Old 09-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
DanW
Diesel Nut

I spent a lot of time using that locater the last several months. Once you've exhausted the 100 mile radius around your zip code, click the Change button under your location then enter a city/state combo just outside that 100 mile radius and keep working your way around. I'd keep a map open in another browser window and just pick different cities working my way further away from home.

I do wish they'd give you more than a 100 mile radius and even better yet, allow you to select specific options, kind of like the dealer's search. But if you've got the time...
PCV Reroute (Tony's kit)
Hellwig rear anti-sway bar
ProComp Xtreme Alloy 1079 Wheels 16x8
Toyo Open Country A/T LT265/75R16E
Firestone Ride-Rite air bags
AirLift wireless air bag controller/compressor
Reese Front Hitch Receiver.
Hellwig Load Pro 2500 springs
Titan Spare Tire Aux Fuel Tank
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
RedLMM
Diesel Boss

Ocean State Diesel Club Member

i'm tellin ya just go to your local dealer and have em locate you one! i've done it in the past too and i end up getting the exact truck i want
Old 09-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
2004F550
Self Ignition

yea just went today and test drove the blue used truck, its alright but for the price it makes more sense to go new. There weren't any blue trucks with 500 miles but 3 different blacks ones. I think I may just go with a black one, the new blue is so dark it is black anyway almost. Anyway guys thanks for the help and I"ll update next week when I decide.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in