GM Logistics - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > New Vehicle Information
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

New Vehicle Information Discuss upcoming changes, rebates & offers, and the new vehicle ordering process.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
250OHDBEST1
Freeze Plug

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

GM Logistics

Hello! New here, Does ANYBODY know who can get to the BOTTOM of this? I have had a New 2007 GMC 2500HD ordered since March 22,2007 and GM keeps referring back to Dealer but no answers when Truck is scheduled to be delivered to their Dealership!! Appears it is no wonder YOTA is getting ahead of game!!

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
redeagle313
Diesel Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250OHDBEST1;1809480;
Hello! New here, Does ANYBODY know who can get to the BOTTOM of this? I have had a New 2007 GMC 2500HD ordered since March 22,2007 and GM keeps referring back to Dealer but no answers when Truck is scheduled to be delivered to their Dealership!! Appears it is no wonder YOTA is getting ahead of game!!
Did your dealer give you a sold order number? If you have that, Howard_M18, can probably tell you if it is built yet. The 2008 Model Change for Flint is still 3 to 4 weeks away.

Old 06-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
BilltheRVer
Diesel Fanatic

I ordered my Chevy 2500HD D/A on April 23. It was built on May 30 and arrived at the dealer today. The dealer is about 550 miles from Pontiac, MI and shipment was entirely by truck. Your dealer should be able to give you an estimated build date and maybe an estimated ship date. My dealer gave me the estimated build date about 3 weeks ago, or about 3 weeks after I ordered it.
Offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread