L5P: L5P Issues!!! Stealership strikes again! - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > Warranty Issues, Service & Recalls
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Warranty Issues, Service & Recalls Discuss all of your General Motors Warranty, Service and Recall related issues here.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2019, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Duramaxtow
Gear Grinder

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

L5P Issues!!! Stealership strikes again!

Hey guys and gals!

Been awhile since I have posted on this forum, Well long story short I have had nothing but a nightmare of a time with this 2017 Gmc Denali L5P I have the issues with the dash and radio freezing and Just turning off completely... Dealership says it fine On to the next issues.. Front bumper starts to peel off and dealership says its me issue So call gm canada and lets say bumper gets a fresh paint job at the body shop... does not even last 5 months before it RUSTS threw Now bumper needs to be replaced and paints.....Call gm canada tell me go back to the dealership/body shop did both they both tell me nothing they can do for me..... AWESOME SAUCE truck goes in for XM radio shark fin recall well dealer fights me on that one. Wreckers my head liner taking the damn thing out.... like WTF then No my Rear work lights in the mirror start to bugger off and flicker and now just don't work.... Wont cover under "Warrnetiy" trucks passed it 60k... Even tho all of this has been noted Well AND I MEAN WELL before the 60k.... Emission issues like crazy with Nox senson 1 and 2 and Reduction lines being replaced and waited almost 1month and 2 weeks for the part to be brought in... Truck smells like a damn Kitty litter box at the exhaust and I just put my bloody head into the Def tank and sniffed it like the Natives do for gasonline....dealership says its fine... Burn Def like a big block floored to the boards going over to the girls house when she texts you Parents are gone! Now the latest issues i am having with this truck is the damn P129B code every time i bring it in to the dealership they can get the code to come up... Drove the truck in with the damn come on the truck got them to scan the truck... Trucks in spec...... WTFFFFFFFFFF I am dealing with a different dealership now and they are no better I am at my wits end with this truck! I have had a lb7 lbz and still ahve my lmm Which i love rather that truck over this thing... It is a tow truck with a wrecker on it so its is used almost every day well when it works and runs and the dealership does not have it..... Sorry for The long Terrible spellin and Grammer Just Pissed off and over this wanna do a Fire sale on it and just walk away Never had so many issues with a truck and a dealership which i have brought all my trucks from over the years.....

Twin turbo with Sdp kit.
Lift pumps Exhuast
Built trans
Loads more!!!
2006 Silverado Lbz Dually-sold
2012 GMC Denali HD-sold
2017 Gmc Denali L5P dually poop box!

Last edited by Duramaxtow; 06-18-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2019, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
OkDually
Administrator

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

DieselPlace.com Lifetime Premium Member

Thread relocated over to "Warranty Issues, Service & Recalls"

1996 K3500 6.5L,( "F" Eng #141 cast block) 5 speed manual, crewcab, dually longbed: 208,000mi.
Diamond Eye 4" Turbo Back Exhaust w/2.5" Flo-Pro Crossover
AirDog II DF165 w/ tank sock delete - XDP
TD-Max boost controller - Kennedy Diesel
OPS extension hose - Leroy Diesel
Glow Plug Harness- PT Wiring Solutions
Glowshift Maxtow EGT,Boost, Fuel gauges
Boost & Fuel Pressure Bolts - Leroy Diesel
2/0 Battery Cable Upgrade - PT Wiring Solutions
PMD w/#9 resistor and Re-Location Kit, mounted to bumper - Leroy Diesel
GM-5 Turbocharger
4.10 gear ratio
OptiLube summer + Formula

Proud member #1039 of The 3500 Dually Club

Online   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in