Diesel Place banner

Warning about this Vendor(CARiD)

Info: 
1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  OkDually 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I placed an order on 5 Nov for a set of Race Sport® 5202TLED - Terminator LED Conversion Kits Universal (H16 / 5202, White), they were listed "In stock, Get it by Friday, Nov 8 if you order in the 3hrs"
They never shipped, so the next week I requested a status update on the 14th and received a reply "I apologize for the delay in your order. I have just requested the status updates from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-48 business hours to get the response. Once we get it, we will e-mail you back right away."

As of today I have never received any update.

I look on the website and their still listed as "In stock Get it by Friday, Nov 23 if you order in the next 5hrs)

I think the whole order by this time deal is a scam to get buyers to order something even if it's not in stock.

Cancelled today, and what do you know, they said it was 'suppose to ship today"!

I will not use this vendor again and wanted warn any other members before they fall for the 'IN STOCK" SCAM

See less See more
#2 ·
Moved to "Vendor Comments"...

Reactions: hdrolling
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.