Nor Cal Truck is a Supporting Vendor! - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Sponsors > Vendors > Nor Cal Truck
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Nor Cal Truck Nor Cal Truck | CA | 925-447-7800

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
El Calor

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Nor Cal Truck is a Supporting Vendor!

DieselPlace.com would like to recognize Nor Cal Truck as a Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

www.NorCalTruck.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
bob camire
Diesel Apprentice

guys, how much for 4 for my dmax..2003 lb7 no mods..plow pkg from factory..spring difference ? height ? tks in advance..bob

Old 05-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
silvermesa
Low Boost

Nor Cal Truck Shock Question

Hello!

Looking for replacement shocks for my truck.

It is a 2004 GMC Sierra K-3500 Crew Cab dually with stock suspension. It is a daily driver most days hauling empty with towing a gooseneck 3 horse trailer on weekends. It seems a lot of folks talk about Rancho and Bilstein? I am looking for a shock that helps with a smooth ride if possible.

Any suggestions? Cost?

Thank You!

Dan
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nick.V70
Supporting Vendor

iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Hi Dan, I really prefer the Bilstein shocks. I would suggest the middle price range a they will gain more unloaded ride quality that you are looking for. Best to call in and order from one of us in the sale department as we don't like to price things on line to stay competitive

925-447-7800 dial #1

Nick
Old 01-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bodis22
Diesel Nut

Lone Star Diesels Member

Wanted to pm NCT, but can't. I want to find out info on my order before i do any bashing. Please pm me
Old 01-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nick.V70
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodis22 View Post
Wanted to pm NCT, but can't. I want to find out info on my order before i do any bashing. Please pm me

Sorry I have my PM box turned off, to many pm's and could not keep up with them. If you need to check on your order please contact us directly and we are more than happy to help you, you can talk to Gina in house as she is our custom service assistant.

Oh and I can't say for sure what your order is but a large stock order from Cognito did come in late yesterday so and I know we had alot of orders waiting on product that was on that order.

925-447-7800 or you may use this link to email us directly: http://norcaltruck.com/index.php/exa...html?view=form

Thank you
Old 01-16-2013, 01:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bodis22
Diesel Nut

Lone Star Diesels Member

Received shipping info today. I see that i am getting shock extensions in my order. I ordered the Cognito UCAs, Cognito braces and fox shocks package on the NCT site. The shock extensions will not be needed with this package correct? If so why would they be included in the kit and charges for them? Just wondering
Old 01-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nick.V70
Supporting Vendor

That is correct that the shocks will need the correct shock spacer as it is pictured in the package combo on our web site:

The shocks that Cognito developed are being used from 0-3" of ride height and the spacer corrects the shock travel due to the 2011+ HD's using the shock as the limiter of suspension. After talking to Cognito while developing these shocks I highly suggested to design the shock like this due to the high volume of truck owners purchasing shocks early from us and then adding the UCA's to finalize the leveling package, budget or just not sure what the truck owner wants this has been something we have seen a large gain in shock sales and also helping the truck owner save money with the diversity in what they have to decide. 100% the shock you are going to receive in out package is NOT the standard part number shock that Fox displays for a leveled trucks, this is a Cognito spec shock build for their product.

PS. please do not rely on the forum if you have question for us at time of install, we offer direct customer install support so you do not get lost in the forum flow.

Nick
Old 02-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
bstetler
Diesel Starter

roof rack

Whats a roof rack cost like the one in ur signature? No light bad just the rack in Raw finish. My truck is a 04 Silverado Crewcab.
Old 05-31-2015, 12:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
tennredneck101
Block Heater

Could you tell me where I can find the front bumpers that are on the trucks in the NorCal Truck sig? I looked on your website and didn't see bumpers. I'm looking for the ones that have the square cut outs so I can hook up my Rigid lights that I bought from you in it once I put my winch on. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I love all the products you've hooked me up with. My truck is a rolling Rigid/Nor Cal billboard with the bumper mounted LED, fog mounted LEDs, and Roof mounted light bar... not to mention my headlights and smoked tails. Thanks!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in