Diesel Place banner

Craiglist ads that we all want to buy

669K views 7K replies 146 participants last post by  Sbgarage 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#6,523 ·
X2.
If I had a brain in my head (and an xtra dollar in my pocket) I should have been there by now !!!

#6,524 · (Edited)
Couldn`t take it anymore !!

Called Robert, father of the young man that owns the truck. Bought from employer, (porta-potty delivery truck) Ran when parked 2 years ago. Fires, but won`t run. Would take less (never said how much) As soon as he said he`s had SEVERAL calls, and someone coming at 4 pm, but he`d hold it for me if I pay-pal`d deposit, I quit. I don`t pressure buy anything.

Don`t get me wrong, nice enough guy ( it seems), could be, he does have someone coming to look at the truck ! I get pissed when McDonalds takes my money BEFORE I get my order. I`m just old I guess

Reactions: RatsMC
#6,525 ·
****1986 Gmc 6.2 Diesel Dually Flat bed! Trade?****

$6800

1986 1 ton Dually, Has a 6.2 Detroit non turbo diesel with exhaust sounds great!4 speed manual gear vendor overdrive pretty sweat addition! Best part!!! Ice Cold AC! 👍 No smog ever! Steel flat bed with all Led lights an polished back plate! Line x, new lock box mounted on bed, removable stake bed wood, New dual interstate battery's, New 200amp power master alt, All new brakes, brake lines, fuel lines, 6 newer tires, low miles on the truck! 2nd reg owner! Clean ca title in my name! ! I have a set of chrome 5" dual stacks from a peterbilt with elbows an brackets! Might trade for...... Something bagged or lifted, Tahoe, suburban,Silverado,, mustang,camaro,nova,Chevelle,rat rod, hot rod, vw bug, send pics to​

Attachments

Reactions: Bigboytoys
#6,527 ·
97 chevy 3500 HD 6.5

97 chevy 3500 hd
runs and moves hasn't been on the road in a long time was use as a job site truck for fuel needs work 1000 obo
215k mile

Says it runs great, needs front alignment, front tires. Pretty firm on the grand
Really close to me, wish it wasn`t a service body

Attachments

Reactions: JCDiesel
#6,530 ·
I just knew there was a reason I didn`t run over and buy this last night !!
JCDiesel, you just affirmed there are reasons NOT to buy.

BUT, (but, but, but !!)
I still want it

#6,545 · (Edited)
I want one also to build a flatbed for hauling. I'll post a couple I found yesterday. I feel like if the motor is shot and they need tires they're worth about scrap.

Reactions: upsmoker
#6,531 ·

Attachments

#6,536 ·
I even like the color(s). :HiHi:

#6,532 ·

Attachments

#6,533 ·

Attachments

#6,537 ·
Selling my 1986 M1009 CUCV K5 Blazer - $3200
Selling my 1986 M1009 CUCV K5 Blazer

Selling my 1986 M1009 CUCV K5 Blazer with its orginal miles. It's diesel, so if anyone knows they don't break in until 100,000 which this is under. It is in Semi good condition a few body dings. It is my hunting and fishing which it is perfect for. Was gonna fix it up into a rock crawler but do not have time. It has the orginal 6.2l diesel GM made and it starts right up. Clean title, tags are up to date.

Attachments

#6,543 ·
Reactions: boneheaddoctor
#6,539 ·
82 Chevy diesel price drop

$600.00 with a plow?? Looks like it`s ready to break in half, but the guy says it runs great, can balance a nickle on the air cleaner!! I should of asked if that`s while it`s running.

Attachments

#6,540 ·

Attachments

#6,544 ·
1985 Suburban 6-2 diesel 4x4 3/4 ton - $900 (pine city)

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/5942848262.html

Pretty good shape for an old suburban, not driven much in the winter used it for a car hauler (race car) gave up the racing and now have a tow vehicle with nothing to tow! Gets about 16 miles per gallon towing! Body is in good shape with minimal rust. tires fair and engine runs pretty good. I have an extra military rebuilt for sale if you want a spare! This is an old post so I need to update.. Getting to many e-mails! I looked at the tires and they are weather checked and should be replaced. The 4 wheel drive works great in 2 wheel but 4 wheel makes a clunking noise. The engine is sold separate from the Burban. I think that about covers it....Thanks

#6,548 ·
This is a gasser to 6.2na swap because all 99 GMT diesel suburbans were 6.5 TD and 8 lug that I know of. Interesting
99 suburban with a 6.2 diesel

Attachments

#6,550 ·

Attachments

Reactions: upsmoker
#6,551 ·
Now were talkin!!!

A pencil enjected Olds 350. Nothin like it.

Price may seem a little out of the stratosphere, but I have more than that in building a 76 gasser I had to hunt for, in to a 78 diesel. Wish I could have found the 1/2 T version, but the camper special works. Besides, it`s all about the sound.

#6,562 ·
These are a few replies I received from an add I had on craigslist

$600. 4X4 Auto, Camper is now removed (free for taking) Engine is in the box, rebuilt bottom end, leaking coolant at(or near water pump) Runs nice?

#6,564 ·
These are a few replies I received from an add I had on craigslist

$600. 4X4 Auto, Camper is now removed (free for taking) Engine is in the box, rebuilt bottom end, leaking coolant at(or near water pump) Runs nice?
$400.00 4X4 auto. Wont start or run on it`s own, will start on either (ouch !! ) Happened all of a sudden, 4 wheel and trans are good ?
Pretty good results, did you specify Diesel in your want ad?

Where did you post it? Car and Trucks or Auto Parts.