Diesel Place banner

Craiglist ads that we all want to buy

669K views 7K replies 146 participants last post by  Sbgarage 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#6,428 ·
btw....do not think for a moment that i'd like that....that...."thing" above.

I merely want the own found, all of his tools removed from his sight, and to have his thumbs nailed to an overhead beam for cutting up a squarebody like that....:banghead:

Reactions: Tom S.
#6,432 ·
Thanks for clearing that up - I was getting ready to have you committed. :HiHi:

#6,429 ·

Attachments

#6,455 ·
Mine is deep enough for my truck...its just nowhere near high enough for it..and that was when it had stock size tires on stock suspension.

#6,456 · (Edited)

Attachments

Reactions: Bigboytoys
#6,463 · (Edited)
1986 K 5 BLAZER 6.2 DIESEL [ POLICE]

I was going to load pics, but as usual, photobucket is busted !!!

I HAVE A VERY UNIQUE 1986 CHEVY K 5 BLAZER 4X4 WITH A 6.2 DIESEL ENGINE.WITH 95000 MILES VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF.MANY NEW PARTS .///////////SUSPENSION S GREAT.IT HAS A 24 VOLT SYSTEM SO THERE ARE TWO BATTERIES& TWO ALTANATORS.T HAS NIGHT VISION .WHERE YOU CAN SWITCH ONE BUTTON AND ALL THE LIGHTS ON THE VEHICLE WILL NOT WORK.THERE IS A CONNECTOR IN THE VEHICLE WHERE U CAN HOOK A MONITOR TO AND USE THE NIGHT VISION CAMERAS IN THE BUMPER .I GUESS SO THE ENEMY CAN NOT SEE YOU.IT ALSO HAS ALL THE MILATARY WRITING ON THE DASH .INTERIOR IS ALL MILATARY GREEN PAINT.TIRES ARE GREAT.ENGINE RUNS GREAT.MUST SEE TO APREICIATE. BODY IT IS VERY SOLID AND HAS NO RUST PLEASE CALL KEITH AT

#6,464 ·
1986 K 5 BLAZER 6.2 DIESEL [ POLICE]

I was going to load pics, but as usual, photobucket is busted !!!

I HAVE A VERY UNIQUE 1986 CHEVY K 5 BLAZER 4X4 WITH A 6.2 DIESEL ENGINE.WITH 95000 MILES VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF.MANY NEW PARTS .///////////SUSPENSION S GREAT.IT HAS A 24 VOLT SYSTEM SO THERE ARE TWO BATTERIES& TWO ALTANATORS.T HAS NIGHT VISION .WHERE YOU CAN SWITCH ONE BUTTON AND ALL THE LIGHTS ON THE VEHICLE WILL NOT WORK.THERE IS A CONNECTOR IN THE VEHICLE WHERE U CAN HOOK A MONITOR TO AND USE THE NIGHT VISION CAMERAS IN THE BUMPER .I GUESS SO THE ENEMY CAN NOT SEE YOU.IT ALSO HAS ALL THE MILATARY WRITING ON THE DASH .INTERIOR IS ALL MILATARY GREEN PAINT.TIRES ARE GREAT.ENGINE RUNS GREAT.MUST SEE TO APREICIATE. BODY IT IS VERY SOLID AND HAS NO RUST PLEASE CALL KEITH AT
You don't have to photobucket, you can link right from Craig's, just right click on the pic and copy link location.

#6,469 ·
Price Reduced: 1984 CUCV M1010 Chevy K30 4x4 6.2Liter Diesel 1 ton

For sale: Ex-military ambulance, a 1984 CUCV M1010 Chevy K30 4x4 with a 6.2 liter diesel engine on a one ton chassis located in San Francisco, California. I will accept $7,500. I've invested over $12,000 into the restoration and have receipts from professional mechanics for every repair. I am willing to take a financial loss on the sale since the truck needs the head gasket repaired. I am moving and highly motivated to sell.

Its been restored to near perfect condition, but I found out recently it has a minor head gasket leak (over pressurizes cooling system and forces out coolant, which would cause it to overheat in a few miles, but with no mixing of oil and coolant). The only other detractor is that the previous owner sold the Dana 60 front axle and replaced it with what I believe to be a corporate 10 bolt from a 4x4 Chevy Suburban.

The truck has extremely low mileage, at only 14,000 original miles and has many years and hundreds of thousands of miles to go (this has been verified by multiple mechanics). Everything has been replaced or rebuilt by top notch professional mechanics here in the Bay Area. It is rust free with newer paint and the body is very clean. The ambulance box has been stripped down to an empty box, so it is essentially a four wheel drive box truck which is extremely useful.

It runs and drives excellently and starts strong every time. Has the added benefit of being smog exempt in California. Has a clean title and is currently registered in California as non op for the time being. This is a rare historical vehicle and gets fun attention everywhere you go. You have a unique opportunity to be the steward of one of the nicest examples of these historic rigs that I have come across. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

PROS
-Only 14,000 miles!
-Differentials re-geared to 3.73 for highway driving up to 70 mph, original top speed of 50 mph.
-Speedometer gear changed so it reads correctly to adjust for differential re-gearing.
-Rebuilt transfer case.
-Converted to 12 volts from 24 volts for improved reliability (No DUVAC).
-Switched faulty military style fuel filter and housing to more reliable civilian screw on style.
-200 amp alternator.
-New radiator.
-New brakes.
-New belts.
-New front crankshaft seal.
-New wheel bearings and seals.
-New shocks.
-Replaced instrument cluster with OEM diesel Chevy cluster that has temperature, voltage, and oil pressure gauges instead of less desirable warning lights. Odometer reads 2,000 miles, but is actually a 14,000 mile vehicle.

CONS
-Needs head gasket repaired.
-Does not have original Dana 60 front axle.
-Dashboard is cracked from the sun.

Attachments

#6,470 ·
Can't believe this hasn't sold...

1986 cucv m1008 chevy - $1850 (bear)

1986 cucv m1008 chevy

86 1 1/4 ton military pickup 6.2 diesel, HD th400 4x4 needs body rust repair and transmission cooling lines just started leaking need replaced. 45k miles have paper work from government to obtain title no texts

Reactions: Bigboytoys
#6,478 · (Edited)
#6,475 ·
This might be too easy !!!

Attachments