Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - NP208 Rear Output Leak Fix Walkthrough
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Diaric
R.I.P. Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre6000 View Post
I seem to be having serious technology issues. When I pull my phone out to take a photo or two, it consistently acts like it's taking the photo, makes all the noises and runs through all the animations, but it doesn't always save it anywhere. I thought I was being forgetful a few times, then thought I was imagining things.
Ya, your not the only one, keep having similar issues. We were at the town parade last week and wife wanted to know if I had a certain picture as her phone died at that point. I knew I took 2 pics of it, nothing on my phone.

Is that an actual bushing or just a wear sleeve?
BTW, another very good write up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboytoys View Post
Very nicely done, maybe some Mod should slide this over to the sticky's....
When you see something good, report it to staff or PM one of us to ensure we know. This is on my list of things to add, when I get some time and a clear head for technology.
Originally Posted by 4320diesel View Post
well to make your pump retarded, you could let it hang out with me for a day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstrong View Post
Diaric wins thread derailment......
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Sierra 2500 View Post
Yeah Diaric, I gotta say, I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you an official warning on that.
6.2 FAQ's AND ANSWERS Click Here
My Restoration Thread Click Here
Alberta Coal Roller Member #2
Offline   Reply With Quote