2019 1/2 Ton Diesel - Page 7 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > GM Diesel Engines > Upcoming GM Diesels
FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Upcoming GM Diesels Discuss new GM diesel engines in development as well as the currently mothballed 4.5L Duramax. NOTE: the 2.8L Duramax now has its own forum.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2019, 10:34 AM  
ybnaford
Heat Sink

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to ybnaford

Split Second

Earlier this week I was online looking for more info on the 3.0. I went to Chevys website then GMC's website to try an configure a truck. No luck as it were. But when I went to the Fleet website I had configured a 1500 with a diesel. What! Yes there it was and I showed my wife the engine specs. The next day I went back in to copy the screen image to send to a buddy of mine and the website was down. Later that evening it was up with the Diesel option removed from the site. Dang! Missed my chance to get the image. Oh well, it was there for a brief moment.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2019, 07:27 AM  
Dmaxmoe
Diesel Head

3.0L Duramax I-6 in 2019 Silverado, Sierra Makes 277 hp and 460 lb-ft

06 GMC SLT CC SB LBZ, Studded, DP Billet 2.6Stg 2, RDL Manifolds/Ups, AllSeason EGR Delete W/Grid Heater, Adrenaline SS Y-Bridge, Alligator Performance IC Tube, DE DownPipe, 4" BD Turbo Back (no cat), DSP5, Autometer Cobalts, PCV, Airaid, FASS 150, Nicktane, 4" Rancho, CalTracs, SC StageIV/w1056, T-Case Brace, Yukon Grizzly, HD Tierods, Cognito PISK, 35" General Grabbers on Black/Milled Fuel Dunes, Kenwood Head Unit, Kenwood Excelon 6.5" all around, JL Audio 500/1, 300/4, 2 Focal 10" 25A1
Offline   Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM  
wensteph
Low Boost

I think GM is calling for DexosD which is a 0w-20. It would be hard for me to use that.
Offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in