Diesel Place banner

Steaksauce season is now open

17K views 68 replies 13 participants last post by  Horsehaulin 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
When you post there change the heading from > Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFEC

Change it to something more appropriate

The guy is a scumbag.

I am not the dieselpro that posts there for those inquiring minds wanting to know.

steak hunter #17

#3 · (Edited)
Didn't steaky attempt to steal your username, or something of the sort a good while ago? something like "the real dieselpro" or something like that.

What a maroon this guy is. If he honestly believes that his ranting a raving get people to side with him, I've got a bridge for sale, and some ocean front property in Arizona for him as well.

#4 ·
Steaksauce went under 15 or 20 names on different forums. He even became moderator on some. He was booted from most. Last known name here was green2500HDx
Seems he was booted here to.

#5 ·
i just checked that name. yes he was booted from here. I wouldn't doubt that he's been reading the forums, as he obviously has nothing better to do.

#6 ·
I stumbled across his web site before this one, and found it odd that he was defending his products and slamming a lot of other sites. I don't see that on professional sites like Banks for ex. they don't even mention other sites. Red flags rose and I did another search and found this site, and the truth. Again Thanx to all of you...

#7 ·
Glad that you found the truth before getting separated from your wallet by Steaky. :D

#10 ·
I would have to dig up the address but I know where his mail box is if someone were to want to "steak" it out. Imagine the look on his face when confronted picking up his mail.
On another site I am on someone was looking at his junk for their 6.5 and I warned them about him, gave him some about better places. He started sending threatening letters to the owner of the site about who he thinks I am and that they needed to delete the info. The legal letters were from some internet lawyer with no address of their own. The site owner called me to talk about and nothing ever came of it, we got a good laugh about it.
Now that I think of it, how the hell did the guy even see the posts where someone was asking about his crap? This is a 4x4 web site I was on with no GM diesel specific area,

#11 · (Edited)
I would have to dig up the address but I know where his mail box is if someone were to want to "steak" it out. Imagine the look on his face when confronted picking up his mail.
On another site I am on someone was looking at his junk for their 6.5 and I warned them about him, gave him some about better places. He started sending threatening letters to the owner of the site about who he thinks I am and that they needed to delete the info. The legal letters were from some internet lawyer with no address of their own. The site owner called me to talk about and nothing ever came of it, we got a good laugh about it.
Now that I think of it, how the hell did the guy even see the posts where someone was asking about his crap? This is a 4x4 web site I was on with no GM diesel specific area,
Joey. Steaky's got an account on every site out there i'd imagine. He's probably reading this thread right now whilst pounding on his keyboard. He has nothing better to do with his pitiful life. Those legal letters probably came from another one of his multiple personalities. Maybe GMDieselLawyer?

Steaky doesn't have the stones or the ground to threaten real legal action anyone. He's never invented anything. Everything he "invents" is just an idea stolen from a real vendor.

I have the address of his Mail Call drop box. I posted it on the scam.com site.

It's here. http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=788526&postcount=364

#12 ·
nice dave now lets hunt him down :ninja:

#16 · (Edited)
#14 ·
man i have spent tha last 2 days readin up on this steakman and i have gotten so sick and tired of his sentences. none of them make any sence when he gets his head on on subject he never believes any of the facts proven unless it helps his cause man i hate people like that. and im also very thankful of all you guys that are willing to spend the little free time you have helping us unsuspecting buyers out there.i havent found his site till now but im glad cause i probably would have bought stuff from him if i didn't find the venders here.

im young and naive

#15 ·
time to break out the

:lol:

#18 ·
#19 ·
i wonder....
:eek: :wtf:

#21 ·
HA, like it, good one

#22 ·
I just bought a new troll gun!

Didnt I just ask about him two weeks ago in Chat? Thats what I get for opening my mouth. :D

#23 ·
Don't suppose anybody on here knows how to do one of those IP adress tracking things do they? Maybe someone can finally track him down and confront him. Maybe even bring a few friends...

#24 ·
ok guys at the tisk of sounding like a total moron... what was this guy trying to peddle to unsuspecting victims?

#25 ·
Anything and everything 6.5 related. problem is he makes them in his basement and they quality is awful.

The parts he sells do'nt work, and he peddles them as the save all end all to every possible problem. Your door won't open? you need the PDC cooler, it's the PMD. :rolleyes:

It's a good things he can't even get trolling and scamming right. This makes it really easy to spot his BS from miles away.

On top of all this he continually bashes Kennedy, Heath and SSdiesel, along with ever other diesel site out there(he's been banned from most for this). He bashes the successful vendors because he knows he'll never be like them. He claims everyones a scammer except for him, and even site is s scam site "peddling their wares" to "unsuspecting victims" yet this has never happened. All the while he creates multiple user accounts and "supports himself" whether it's product testimonials("this product made by a-1 is the best" for example) or trying to back up the main account "GMDieselTech" when people don't believe him(no one ever believes him so this happens quite often).

If it weren't for the bashing ans scamming it'd be the funniest thign i've seen in a long time. It's great when he tries to use 3 or 4 accounts to support himself.

I seriously wonder if his multiple personalites fight for equal air time inside his head?

#26 ·
Hmm ok gotcha. Yea that guy sounds like a big headache. I did hear from some people on here that ssdiesel isn't the best though. Mainly it centers around customer service. I was wondering about Heath. I hear good things about them. It seems they only do 6.5 and 6.2. Are they a pretty reputable company? I'm new to the diesel area and I dont want my hard earned money filling some scammer's pockets. I havent looked into kennedy.

#27 · (Edited)
Heath's been called the best in the business for lots of different products and on top of that Heath has amazing customer service. I've never bought anything from Kennedy, but i can't see any real issues with him.

#28 ·
Cool thanks. I'm thinking about getting the stage 2 perfomance kit from heath. But at 1300 dollars its a little spendy for me. I found some stuff on here about how to make a turbomaster so im gonna do that myself. I think the only thing I'll end up buying are teh computer chips and the like. I want to put new injectors in it first because I'm not sure if they have ever been changed. I want to make sure everything thing runs really well before I start trying to get a buch of power from it.

#29 ·
I want to make sure everything thing runs really well before I start trying to get a buch of power from it.
That's a good idea. If the truck isn't running well at stock levels, upping the power won't help it any. Just a tip, avoid Ebay for injectors. Cheap injector are made with inferior parts. You don't want to risk engine damage due to inferior injectors. I bought my injectors from Heath, and i've had no issues with them. :D

#30 ·
Yea I only buy ebay stuff if it isn't vital and I plan on messing with it anyway ( seats, mirrors, or maybe wheels). The truck runs perfect right now but with 160k on the stock injectors it needs a new set or so I'm told. The only thing I'm wondering is the standard output or high output. I'm not building a race engine but I want to make it a healthy motor. Is 10 lbs of boost with stock internals within safe levels? And would I need the H.O. Injectors since they are another $200 on heath's site or could i go with the standard bosch? I'm not sure.

#31 · (Edited)
most of us run 15psi max sustained boost. The stock injectors will flow more fuel that the IP can ever provide. the HO injectors won't net you "40 extra horsepower" like some vendors say. The injectors don't control the amount of fuel, that's the Injection pumps job. These injectors just open and close based on the pressure in the injection lines.

I'm running OEM set Heath(Stanadyne) injectors with Heath's GL4 tune and 15 psi max boost(with Turbomaster) and the truck runs perfect. 15 psi is the max most stick to as the factory turbos are very innefficient and even at 15 psi the backpressure is quite high as are the Intake air temps. Higher Intake air temps = Higher exhaust temps. Run the exhaust temps too high and you'll melt things.

#32 ·
Sweet sounds good thanks for the help. I am definitely going to be doing some stuff in the next month. I appreciate all the help I have found on this website.

#33 · (Edited)
Glad this place could help you out with your truck. That's what we are here for.

Now back to our regular steaky programming. :evillol:

#34 ·
Haha yea sorry about that. I'll give you back your thread. If that guy lives in southern california let me know and I'll pay him a visit for you.

#35 ·
This thread's more so a warning to unsuspecting new 6.5 owners. Those are steaky's "prey" as the forum verteran's know all about steaky and his "business practices" -:t. Steaky seems to hate when we get to the new guys and inform them before he gets a chance to scam them.

Believe it or not, he is from somewhere in Cali from what we've found out so far. ;)

#36 · (Edited)
Well I can go 800 miles on a tank so I'll find him haha. Well you got to me before he could so hopefully eveyone will know that he is a scammer.

#42 ·
Well I can go 800 miles on a tank so I'll find him haha. Well you got to me before he could so hopefully eveyone will know that he is a scammer.
Might want to rethink that.

From how I've heard him described from those that have seen him, 'roid rage might be a reasonable explanation to the pathology behind his rantings....

#37 ·
RAWR, I are steaksauce and I say you must BUY MY PRODUCTS because I are the only one in the universe who knows anything about anything ever for any reeson [sic]! Oh wait did I just sic myself because I try to fix everyone else's mistakes...RAWR! Don't listen to ohters [sic] because they ARE SCAMMERS and TROLL! Liars try to make me seem like bad man! I am! No! Not! Sometimes.

Yeah, I think I just summed up every post of his. He reminds me of a crazed dwarf in a text-based game I play...greeting him brings up the message:

"Crown? Kobolds! Nasty ratsy beasts swarmed over me and stole my crown! Little
scurrying vermin leap and jump all over me, laughing while their king grabbed
the crown from my head! I'm a lord, I tell you! A lord!"

#38 ·
RAWR, I are steaksauce and I say you must BUY MY PRODUCTS because I are the only one in the universe who knows anything about anything ever for any reeson [sic]! Oh wait did I just sic myself because I try to fix everyone else's mistakes...RAWR! Don't listen to ohters [sic] because they ARE SCAMMERS and TROLL! Liars try to make me seem like bad man! I am! No! Not! Sometimes.

Yeah, I think I just summed up every post of his. He reminds me of a crazed dwarf in a text-based game I play...greeting him brings up the message:

"Crown? Kobolds! Nasty ratsy beasts swarmed over me and stole my crown! Little
scurrying vermin leap and jump all over me, laughing while their king grabbed
the crown from my head! I'm a lord, I tell you! A lord!"

huh? I know I had a long day but even awake I don't think I could understand what you just said

#40 ·
Nothin we can do but keep searching for him in the hopes that one day finding him to end his scam practices for good and educating the new guys on AVOIDING him.

I do believe we have our work cut out for us.

#41 ·
Nothin we can do but keep searching for him in the hopes that one day finding him to end his scam practices for good and educating the new guys on AVOIDING him.

I do believe we have our work cut out for us.
That we do.

The thing about Steaky is that he seems to have no shame. He'll continue until he takes his last breath. If we continue fighting with him, it starts to make us look foolish. He revived those 2 year old threads for no reason. He figured that the 6.5 community had forgotten about him i'll bet.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll just bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

#44 ·
True.

What's funny is he started out as a clueless newbie on the Page back in the early (98/99) list-serve days. He would politely ask questions of the real GM diesel pioneers like Bigley, Swanger and Kennedy to try and figure out how to make his 6.5 run with power and reliability and then thank them for their help and input.

Funny how wrong it all went for him...

#45 ·
True.

What's funny is he started out as a clueless newbie on the Page back in the early (98/99) list-serve days. He would politely ask questions of the real GM diesel pioneers like Bigley, Swanger and Kennedy to try and figure out how to make his 6.5 run with power and reliability and then thank them for their help and input.

Funny how wrong it all went for him...
I'm willing to be he had it set in his mind what he was going to do before all this even started. He has no one but himself to blame for the hole he's in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.