Anyone w/ autoenginuity - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > GM Diesel Engines > 6.5L Diesel Engine
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

6.5L Diesel Engine Discuss the 6.5 GM diesel engine & associated components. Automatic transmission questions & problems belong in the 4L80/85 - 4L60E - 6L90 Transmission Forum

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rodd
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Anyone w/ autoenginuity

Hey guy's! My laptop crapped out on me a couple of weeks ago so I loaded the AE software on my new laptop however I can't find my key code for the enhanced options. I left them a message and email but they are closed for the weekend. Can anyone who has it please pm me w/ it. I would greatly appreciate it.

1990 Grumman Olson stepvan, cummins 4bt, 4spd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Joe Palmer
Diesel Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodd View Post
Hey guy's! My laptop crapped out on me a couple of weeks ago so I loaded the AE software on my new laptop however I can't find my key code for the enhanced options. I left them a message and email but they are closed for the weekend. Can anyone who has it please pm me w/ it. I would greatly appreciate it.
Sorry I can't help you out but maybe you can help me. If I get the software, Where do I get & how much is the cable?

New wastegate solenoid, New fuel pump, New rear fuel tank, New fuel sender/pump assembly, New fuel pump solenoid, Engine shutoff solenoid, New Fuel pump solenoid driver, Replace glow plugs, New Injection Pump Remote PMD(Behind front bumper) W/heatsink, Fast idle switch, Removed Turbo noise damper, New MAP, New Tuna Can, New 4" crossover, Home made Turbo Master & Boost Gauge....New oil cooler lines. New pinion seal. Replaced engine (just ask why)

-------------------------------------
195? Chev Convertable
Powered by two 4 1/2 year old feet
(Now, if my truck had that much energy)

Life is good............The alternative sucks
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
ghitch75
Diesel Nut

The Suburban Club Member

well if you where 2500 miles closer i'd be happy to help.....i have the software and cable...

what version is it?

2006 2500 van 6.6 3" DP,MBRP 4" with muff,Homemade intake,Bully Dog G/T

#383 proud member of the DUALLY CLUB
"Brotherhood of Handshakers" Club #84

NRA Life Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2008, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rodd
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Palmer View Post
Sorry I can't help you out but maybe you can help me. If I get the software, Where do I get & how much is the cable?
The software you can download from their site. The cable is about $150 if you purchased the package from them. It is a proprietary cable I think. It is obd2 to usb.

Old 12-21-2008, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rodd
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghitch75 View Post
well if you where 2500 miles closer i'd be happy to help.....i have the software and cable...

what version is it?
it is 5.2.0. I can always download the latest version however if I remember correctly from the past email updates w/ enhancements from AE this is the latest up dated version for gm obd2.

Old 12-21-2008, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
ghitch75
Diesel Nut

The Suburban Club Member

check your PM'S Rodd!

2006 2500 van 6.6 3" DP,MBRP 4" with muff,Homemade intake,Bully Dog G/T

#383 proud member of the DUALLY CLUB
"Brotherhood of Handshakers" Club #84

NRA Life Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in