Steak Sauce still Ranting about us. - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > GM Diesel Engines > 6.5L Diesel Engine
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

6.5L Diesel Engine Discuss the 6.5 GM diesel engine & associated components. Automatic transmission questions & problems belong in the 4L80/85 - 4L60E - 6L90 Transmission Forum

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2006, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DieselPro
Diesel Guru

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Steak Sauce still Ranting about us.

Most of you know Ole Steak Sauce, he's the guy using the 'GMDieseltech" name. Well he's still bad mouthing the DieselPlace site and some of the best vendors out there. Well, I think it's about time some of the members here start calling his bluff. Think a few of us members here should go pay him a visit and wish him a New Year.

He names us on post:

WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT

Thread 226

http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=306978#post306978

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2006, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dan Hunter
Diesel Head

Why is this guy still trying? It's not any fun anymore to hammer him. Oh, at first it was with his pitiful sentence structure, inept spelling, and psychotic ranting. Now, it's like a Tara Reid drunken clothing malfunction. I almost want to buy something from him just to ensure someone that disturbed still has a secure place on the internet.

Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2006, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
gmctd

Yeah - someone over on the Page posted that he's requested some scammee feedback to a Yahoo address.

Is SURVIVOR still running? Maybe we could vote him in for a few episodes - see how he undercomes adversity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2006, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
kimagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hunter;1493969;
Why is this guy still trying? It's not any fun anymore to hammer him. Oh, at first it was with his pitiful sentence structure, inept spelling, and psychotic ranting. Now, it's like a Tara Reid drunken clothing malfunction. I almost want to buy something from him just to ensure someone that disturbed still has a secure place on the internet.
Don't worry Dan, there are still plenty of them in the internet.
Maybe a good virus would help.......

Mark
Old 12-29-2006, 10:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Gunner0812

Whoa! I just got done reading about steaksauce or GMDieseltech or what he calls himself. Its enough to make your head spin. Now i know about the steak sauce! Sounds like the people that he's diming out as scammers actually exposed him for scammer that he is! The man sounds crazy! TDP has helped me out so much with my first diesel truck. Along with my father in law's. That if he's claims were true both trucks would be down and out, instead of up and running strong! He sounds so pissed at venders because they found out about his gear that does work. That he'll try anything to get back you guys.
Bottom line is if you have problem with a site or company. Talk to them, not behind their backs to other people. Because people find out the truth your one standing alone in cold looking like an idiot! By the way when I want to talk to a REAL GM DIESEL TECH I go THE DIESEL PLACE!!
Old 12-29-2006, 11:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
gmctd

Anyone familiar with the concept of 'the devil's advocate' ?

Ever wonder if maybe Walt and JK and other vendors keep him on their payroll, to help keep their names out there in public view?

Food for thought.............
Old 12-29-2006, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
canadave

All I can say is wow. That guy has some serious issues and really needs to calm down. The old tale of "sometimes how you say it is more important than what you say", this guy needs to get that through his head because his tone is obscuring anything credible he might have to say.

When you think you've seen it all, give a message board 20 minutes!!
Old 12-30-2006, 12:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
DavidPhillips

Long ago this same guy was posting his pmd cooler all over the internet as if it was the only thing that can go wrong eith a 6.5.

What a moron.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
gmctd

That's PDM cooler, I believe, and you shouldn't let your family ride in any vehicle without one.

I quickly put one in my Dodge, I can tell you that......................
Old 12-30-2006, 01:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Idle_Chatter
Diesel Mythbuster

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

A few of us have been keeping him lathered up over on www.scam.com

I'm the one that suggested he get a few thousand "Happy New Year" wishes in his "request" for information on being scammed by everyone that has banned him or he has tried to slander.

Check this out:

https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=125164

(A)ACLU #79

"To summarize, we conclude that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms. That right existed prior to the formation of the new government under the Constitution and was premised on the private use of arms for activities such as hunting and self-defense, the latter being understood as resistance to either private lawlessness or the depredations of a tyrannical government (or a threat from abroad)."

United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia -- March 9, 2007
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in