Diesel Place banner

Craiglist ads that we all want to buy

669K views 7K replies 146 participants last post by  Sbgarage 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#2 ·
I want it

#3 ·
I could use that to haul all my projects around....

#5 ·
I want that one too!!!!

#9 ·
Wow that is a heck of a deal, if it wasn't so far away, didn't have to answer to the wife, didn't have too many projects as it is, etc.

Dang punch I will wire you the money, can you hold on to it for a bit while I figure out how to sneak it home.

#10 ·
lol i would have to sneak it past my wife too! not to mention i dont see how i could let that stay in the yard without swapping in my spare 6.2!! :D

#26 ·
http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/2790580446.html
Asphalt you see this on cl?
Could be a cheap turbo set up

And im down for road trip, but its a long drive at 55 in my truck. and we need a big trailer
I dont have that kind of cash idk how i missed it im on c/l every night i have a couple of things for sale:mad:

I would end up fixing the truck! lol:rolleyes:

there was a 3x3 4x4 black red interior for sale down the street from me last year with a 454 guy wanted $3800:rolleyes:

#14 ·
That's not a bad price...I could def. use one of those.
I'm hesitant in putting unregistered vehicles on a tow dolly.

#18 ·
#20 ·
Interesting thread; here is a CL posting that looks too good to be true.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/2774381726.html
Too bad it is about an hour and a half north of here and the whole area is a skating rink from fresh snow/ice. I'll be lucky to go my 4 miles into work in a while. ;p

#21 ·
#22 ·
WHY DO I LOOK AT THESE THINGS?????????

Seriously I need to not look at this thread.... I'm already broke guys hahaha

#23 ·
If business was a little better I would by the blazer. I need it like a need a hole in my head, but I would buy it anyway.

#24 ·
If business was better I'd buy them all. And I'm in the same boat, I need more vehicles like I need a hole in the head.... But I want them so bad!

#25 ·
you guys are crazy i wouldnt pay more than $700 for that blazer
And i was dead set on a 6.2 truck for a while and thought i was going nowhere after looking at a couple of ripe corn beef destroyers

I got my jimmy off of craigslist it was listed for$1200 and the next day the add came up $1200 OBO:cool:

the add stated the batterys were dead and it needed a wheel cylinder

I got it with 40k ORIGINAL MILES no rot rust or dents for $900:D

Mind you the 8 days following i put another $1300 in new parts (not labor)
ball joints tie rod ends calipers wheel cylinders pads master cylinder batteries belts oil wheel bearings fuel filter i cant rember the rest BUT now i have a reliable truck the drives starts and stops nice

I couldnt sell it im too attached someone offered me $3500 for it once in a home depot parking lot I mean they just dont make them like they use to

(Me and my buddy the next morning after i got it)

Attachments

#36 ·
#38 ·
never see adds for cheap nv4500's!! where the heck did bbbadboy find his for $200?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i would consider a manual swap if i had a good cheap nv4500 :)

#40 ·
my friend bought a $500 dollar volvo that "onley needed a muffler" turned out the muffler was this complicated all in one deal it had a bad injector and when we finally got it to run right we took it for a test drive it was stuck in "winter mode" I.E. stuck in 3rd gear:rolleyes:

#45 ·
lol you still can go to craigslist, it just takes you to the main protest screen first but theres a small link at the bottom to continue on.