Diesel Place banner

Craiglist ads that we all want to buy

669K views 7K replies 146 participants last post by  Sbgarage 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#6,019 ·
I think I remember seeing $850 the other day...

#6,021 · (Edited)
I'm in Virginia...that was in Washington State...it would cost twice that to have it shipped. So it wasn't me. Wife would castrate me if I dragged another vehicle home before I get rid of a couple first. And quite honestly....I'd deserve it if I did.

Reactions: 1967KaiserM715
#6,024 ·
1984 Southwind Diesel Puller

This is a 6.2 diesel you can see the badge a couple feet above the license plate on the left rear. Looks nice.

Attachments

Reactions: Tom S.
#6,027 ·
I feel bad for that 6.2 lugging that beast around.

#6,025 ·
1982 gmc 1500 diesel 2wd - $1300 (fort collins, co)

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5558347634.html

"I have a half ton 6.2l diesel 1982 it runs great drives great 46000 original miles yes not 146000 miles the good: new brakes, glow plugs, glow plug relay, positive battery cables, fuel filter, radiator, oil change jus done. the bad: the truck was sitting in a barn for 17 years im second owner when you start driving and it hits first gear kinda shift hard or you have to pick up you foot then hit the gas itll shift and you can do 85 down the highway no problem. for that annoying issue i purchased a rebuilt th400 which is stock for the 6.3 diesel so i am giving you the rebuilt trans. and a running truck in great condition for 1500 need it gone now im trying to get a enclosed trailer and they go fast. Call or text Dan ☎ (970) 820-8283"

Attachments

#6,026 ·
https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5558347634.html

"I have a half ton 6.2l diesel 1982 it runs great drives great 46000 original miles yes not 146000 miles the good: new brakes, glow plugs, glow plug relay, positive battery cables, fuel filter, radiator, oil change jus done. the bad: the truck was sitting in a barn for 17 years im second owner when you start driving and it hits first gear kinda shift hard or you have to pick up you foot then hit the gas itll shift and you can do 85 down the highway no problem. for that annoying issue i purchased a rebuilt th400 which is stock for the 6.3 diesel so i am giving you the rebuilt trans. and a running truck in great condition for 1500 need it gone now im trying to get a enclosed trailer and they go fast. Call or text Dan ☎ (970) 820-8283"
Head north and get that thing

#6,034 ·
I had to google what an NP833 was...first time I've ever heard of it.

And that crew cab looks like it has a lot of potential...Its just on the wrong side of the USA.

#6,035 ·
Yah, the 833 is a rare trans! That truck can be yours, just gotta put it on another truck :rolleyes:

#6,036 ·
Wow. Those west coast truck bodies are soo much nicer than what's here in Michigan.

From what I can tell you can barely give away a 6.2 here. They get no premium and usually I see the diesels on CL for a long time for what otherwise would seem a decent deal. particulalry true of the square body trucks.

I suspect someone has a pile of 6.2's they pulled out of square bodies when they did their LS conversions. Come to think of that maybe that's what I should do with mine. I've got the 5.3 in a rusty truck... I could probably get enough scrap for all 3 of the 6.2's to pay for the motor mounts... Pull pumps etc and sell them on evilflay for cores, along with all my cores... Then sell the A833's...

Or maybe I'll just work on my tractor until these bad thoughts go away. Hmmm, 6.2 powered Allis B? Probably not a good idea.

#6,038 ·
I certainly like the price

Reactions: JCDiesel
#6,041 ·
Reactions: roadhog0
#6,046 · (Edited)
Lots of them out there this month. Here are just a few near Detroit.
1986 GMC Truck
selling my 1986 sierra, It is super clean truck. The exterior and interior are real nice. Its a half ton 6.2l diesel , a very uncommon thing to my understanding. Never been mudding, or beaten on. I wanted to make it a show truck, but with the amount of work I've got on my plate right now I have absolutely no time for that, and I am sure somebody else out here is more then willing to do so. I am looking to get 3,900 for it.
selling my 1986 sierra, It is super clean truck. The exterior and interior are real nice. Its a half ton 6.2l diesel , a very uncommon thing to my understanding. Never been mudding, or beaten on. I wanted to make it a show truck, but with the amount of work I've got on my plate right now I have absolutely no time for that, and I am sure somebody else out here is more then willing to do so. I am looking to get 3,900 for it.

#6,050 ·
1997 GMC Suburban Diesel 1500
Longmont Colorado, found off TDIclub.com

$5500 obo
1997 GMC Suburban Diesel 1500

Rare Heavy Half-Ton
6.5L Turbo Diesel, Factory Banks turbo
4L80E Transmission

White exterior fair condition. Minor dings and dents. Typical GM white paint chipping issues
Leather interior, clean for '97. Typical driver's seat wear.
Rear Disk brake conversion, Trailer Brake controller
New Front brakes, hubs, rotors
Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel Truck every 5k miles
Used Oil Analysis

168,000 miles
Great mileage for this SUV. 16mpg in town, 20 hwy -- I have detailed records since I bought.
Same owner for 5 years, ~18k miles, Planned on keeping forever, but just don't use much anymore
Good people hauler, Perfect work truck, Good condition

Not looking for trades. Cash sale in person.
Email with Questions. I'll post more photos this weekend
Thanks

Reactions: JCDiesel
#6,055 ·

94 RARE Chevy blazer 6.5 turbo diesel
Clifton CO, $5000
Near new tires. Transmission service new filter & fluid. Had duel thermostates and radiator, right front ball joints installed. New oil cooler lines new shocks&batteries& waterpump.
All work done in last 2years,
Good for another 100,000 miles or more
Paint is faded in some spots as seen in the pictures.PRICE LOWERED