Diesel Place banner

Craiglist ads that we all want to buy

669K views 7K replies 146 participants last post by  Sbgarage 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#3,207 ·
2 trucks for sale 1983 Chevy Silverado diesels - $1200 ea (Redding, CA)

2 trucks for sale 1983 Chevy Silverado diesels

Ad:

The blue truck was up and running last July when it was in an accident. It has a nice 6.2 diesel. Everything in the truck is fully functional.

No frame damage. Just take some body parts and radiator from one to the other and you can drive blue truck home and pull tan truck with it. Tan truck is clean pink slip, blue truck is now salvaged.

Peach truck is only missing the motor and mirrors, if someone is comfortable swapping engines they can have a clean title bullet proof diesel.

1200 each obo

Phone number: 760-885-5863

Attachments

#3,209 ·
2 trucks for sale 1983 Chevy Silverado diesels

Ad:

The blue truck was up and running last July when it was in an accident. It has a nice 6.2 diesel. Everything in the truck is fully functional.

No frame damage. Just take some body parts and radiator from one to the other and you can drive blue truck home and pull tan truck with it. Tan truck is clean pink slip, blue truck is now salvaged.

Peach truck is only missing the motor and mirrors, if someone is comfortable swapping engines they can have a clean title bullet proof diesel.

1200 each obo

Phone number: 760-885-5863
This deal sounds familiar. Price is kinda high considering how much work it involves.

#3,210 ·
There's an orange '73? k20 around here. White on bottom. It's not in perfect shape but it's still a head turner

Those trucks that Freddyack posted...$1200 for both...maybe, $1200 EACH ...WTF

Reactions: turbovanman
#3,212 ·
They're in Oregon...all the trucks are rust free

Reactions: jrsavoie
#3,214 ·
Yeah, all the trucks in Michigan are rust free too.... as in the rust is free, no charge! :hehe:

#3,213 ·
This guys high 1200 each. The one with no motor is worth bout $400 and the blue one weight. So wahts that $750? Id pay $600 for both if they were close to home.

Reactions: Diaric
#3,215 ·
#3,216 ·
#3,217 ·
But it's not mechanical....

#3,218 ·
He wants to make it mechanical.

Reactions: Bigboytoys
#3,219 ·
I know he wants to make it mechanical, but if he bought one that was mechanical it would be easier to convert....that thing has more electrical than my sun dial....:coolnana:

#3,220 ·
You can't find a mechanical DMax, you have to make it, :bat:

#3,222 · (Edited)
For Sale 1990 Chevy 1 Ton Diesel 6.2

Not sure what the business on the back is about:think:
Is the seat recovered? I dont know what a vinyl 80s seat should look like.
This truck has been reposted quite a bit so though id finally share it. Some of you seem to like these for the mirrors and such. Legend likes the cab lights. Clearance lights whatever.....

Attachments

#3,224 ·
Yeah that's been recovered. The vinyl seats had a "rib" design to them.

Reactions: smackzed
#3,228 ·
Seats are recovered 100%. I kind of like them

#3,233 · (Edited by Moderator)
Reactions: Freddyack
#3,237 · (Edited)
I'm not seeing the gooseneck ball:think:

I do see a hydraulic vent cap perhaps that's the tank for that massive piston:confuzeld
Give the boy a gold star, he got one right today. The close up shows a cap, the side shot looks like a goose-ball.

#3,239 ·
1985 Chev Blazer 4x4 truck - $850 (Florence, CO)

1985 Chev Blazer 4x4 truck

Ad: needs tlc. Runs very good 26 mpg. 6.2 Diesel. 150 thousand orrigional miles. good tires, brakes, suspension. a little bit of a project. That is why it is so cheap in price. No rust and, has been owned by me and, my dad second owner. Needs battery to start. I am not going to do anything but help you get it home. Don't have the time now and, need some money or I would keep it.

Don't like having it just sit around.

Take it as is and, put your finishing touches on it. Cash only. 719-214-9515

Attachments

#3,244 ·
1985 Chev Blazer 4x4 truck

Ad: needs tlc. Runs very good 26 mpg. 6.2 Diesel. 150 thousand orrigional miles. good tires, brakes, suspension. a little bit of a project. That is why it is so cheap in price. No rust and, has been owned by me and, my dad second owner. Needs battery to start. I am not going to do anything but help you get it home. Don't have the time now and, need some money or I would keep it.

Don't like having it just sit around.

Take it as is and, put your finishing touches on it. Cash only. 719-214-9515
almost looks like the member "spectreblazer's" truck....:confuzeld

#3,241 ·
diesel blazer - $2600 (Colorado Springs, CO)

diesel blazer

Ad: I have a 1987 k5 blazer with the 6.2 l diesel it has 141000 miles on it runs great tires and rims in good shape brand new transmission battery's u joints all new fluids new blower motor heater works great new wipers brand new stereo system alpine s series speakers threw out Jensen 7 in touch screen stereo pyramid 12 in subs 2600$ takes it home consider trade for muscle car camaro Fire bird let me know what I have? 303-720-8886

:confuzeld I think he has a Diesel Blazer?

Attachments

#3,242 ·
Running!! 2 k5 Blazers. Plus extra turbo diesel motor - $3800 (Colorado Springs, CO)

Running!! 2 k5 Blazers. Plus extra turbo diesel motor

Ad: I'm selling my diesel blazer 6.2 Detroit diesel came in 1% of Blazers that year really rare for what it is it's got a lot of goodies new tranny full tune up after market aluminum rims alpine speakers jensin radio 7 in flip out monitor and 2 12 in pyramid subs in back has new alternator glow plugs runs amazing fixed fuel issue and this is not the 5.7 to diesel motor this is strait from detroit it gets 20 mpg and if u installed the turbo system ur lookin at 23 mpg I have taken it hunting in Durango it's an amazing off road or in road rig it just needs some love but with both Blazers u can make one amazing clean blazer I also have a black 1991 k5 blazer no motor tranny or title but great body no rust lots of salvageable parts and I have a spare 6.2 diesel motor with turbo so if ur interested I'm asking 3800 for all will make a deal for the right price 3500 without stereo system will consider trade on Firebird or chevy camaro v8 manual tranny running let me know what u have this is my bottom dollar now that I fixed the diesel and she runs great call or text Andrew 303-720-8886

$2600 diesel blazer $500 turbo motor $700 parts blazer

I guess the thumb is extra :confuzeld

Attachments

#3,245 ·
Running!! 2 k5 Blazers. Plus extra turbo diesel motor

Ad: I'm selling my diesel blazer 6.2 Detroit diesel came in 1% of Blazers that year really rare for what it is it's got a lot of goodies new tranny full tune up after market aluminum rims alpine speakers jensin radio 7 in flip out monitor and 2 12 in pyramid subs in back has new alternator glow plugs runs amazing fixed fuel issue and this is not the 5.7 to diesel motor this is strait from detroit it gets 20 mpg and if u installed the turbo system ur lookin at 23 mpg I have taken it hunting in Durango it's an amazing off road or in road rig it just needs some love but with both Blazers u can make one amazing clean blazer I also have a black 1991 k5 blazer no motor tranny or title but great body no rust lots of salvageable parts and I have a spare 6.2 diesel motor with turbo so if ur interested I'm asking 3800 for all will make a deal for the right price 3500 without stereo system will consider trade on Firebird or chevy camaro v8 manual tranny running let me know what u have this is my bottom dollar now that I fixed the diesel and she runs great call or text Andrew 303-720-8886

$2600 diesel blazer $500 turbo motor $700 parts blazer

I guess the thumb is extra :confuzeld
OMG DON'T SHOW THAT LICENCE PLATE, WE MIGHT STEAL YOUR IDENTITY. Now wheres my tinfoil hat.....

#3,246 ·

Attachments

#3,247 ·
Hmmmm one of them rare & fancy 5 lug 3/4 T's....

#3,248 ·
1982 GMC Dually Diesel - $4200 (Chandler, AZ)

1982 GMC Dually Diesel

Ad: 1982 GMC Dually with 6.2 liter diesel, banks turbo kit, hi/lo gear selector, very good tires, runs great, owned by my mechanic. Brand new windshield, new tires, and alloy wheels. This is a hard to find truck and clean for the price.

Will entertain trades that aren't junk

Call or text Matt for more info 480-316-8640

Attachments

#3,249 ·
Am I the only one who hates when they don't post pics of the engine? Especially when they mention aftermarket parts.

#3,251 ·
Am I the only one who hates when they don't post pics of the engine? Especially when they mention aftermarket parts.

Yes, its always good to see the abortion they've created under the hood. Can also get some idea of maintenance.

#3,250 ·
I'm diggin the hi low range switch on the shifter:coolnana:

We all know what's under the hood rusty valve covers a pitted banks hat and a hole chewed into the insulation by mice where the air scilencer use to be:popcorn:

I still wanna see it :whistle: