Question: Help with dicontinued parts 2002 chevy silverado ec 4wd - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Other Vehicles > GM Gassers
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Advertise

GM Gassers Discuss any of the GM gas engines & associated components.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2019, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
prichmon
Diesel Apprentice

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Help with dicontinued parts 2002 chevy silverado ec 4wd

I dropped by the dealer today to get some small parts for the truck which have succumb to rust.

I swear these early silverados are made of the cheapest steel.

I am looking for the following:

Fuel filter bracket and nuts
Both fuel line brackets just forward of the truck on the frame. Also nuts.
The rear brake cable bracket at the diff for the passenger brake cable.

Thanks guys;

Rich

1994 GMC Yukon 6.5td, 4l80e, HX40wii 369K miles, ssdiesel pmd on heat sink behind grill, custom exhaust, flow master crossover and DP, 14 bolt 3.42 No slip Powertrax rear. Buddy chip for the HX, walbro lift pump; aux tranny cooler, bosch glow plugs, aux 2 micron fuel filter, high cap. tranny pan, aux tranny filter, ARP Head studs, K47 air box, SS step bars, front end and brakes rebuilt, 3/4 ton calipers, Bosch injectors, Feed the Beast, Fuel psi gauge, EGT, trans temp, Boost gauges, new fuel tank and sock, and the addiction continues.....

SOLD...1994 c1500 ext cab sb 6.5td, 4l80e auto, 200K miles,

SOLD....1995 K1500 ext cab sb 6.5td, 4l80e auto, 286K miles,

Last edited by OkDually; 06-27-2019 at 08:15 PM. Reason: prefix adj
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2019, 02:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
davester
Diesel Prodigy

Rockauto? Junkyard (that's where I scored the fuel filter bracket when I added an inline fuel filter to my truck)?

Whee! Dually Club Member #1109
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2019, 09:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
prichmon
Diesel Apprentice

I tried rockauto and a few others. I'm in middle ohio. Most of the trucks are worse than mine which came from WV. I was hoping someone from the southern states or dy states out west may be able to help out?

Thanks
1994 GMC Yukon 6.5td, 4l80e, HX40wii 369K miles, ssdiesel pmd on heat sink behind grill, custom exhaust, flow master crossover and DP, 14 bolt 3.42 No slip Powertrax rear. Buddy chip for the HX, walbro lift pump; aux tranny cooler, bosch glow plugs, aux 2 micron fuel filter, high cap. tranny pan, aux tranny filter, ARP Head studs, K47 air box, SS step bars, front end and brakes rebuilt, 3/4 ton calipers, Bosch injectors, Feed the Beast, Fuel psi gauge, EGT, trans temp, Boost gauges, new fuel tank and sock, and the addiction continues.....

SOLD...1994 c1500 ext cab sb 6.5td, 4l80e auto, 200K miles,

SOLD....1995 K1500 ext cab sb 6.5td, 4l80e auto, 286K miles,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2019, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
57diesel
Diesel Veteran

If you can dig up GM part numbers there are several sites including ebay that have obsolete parts its just their search engines other than by part number stink.
15 VW Golf wagon, TDI. Did the buyback on my 13 Jetta TDI wagon so it was basically a trade up.
96 Burb K25 3.42's SOLD at 340K miles, told it was all original, close race between engine wearing out or body completely rust out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in