FOR SALE: 2006 CCSB LT3 4x4 NICE! - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Market Place > Market Place > Closed / Archived Marketplace Ads
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2015, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
ascalise
Glow Plug

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

2006 CCSB LT3 4x4 NICE!

Let's try this again!

This is my third truck like this as I absolutely love these things. My commute to work dictates that I drive a more economical vehicle which I have already purchased so I have to part with this thing. I am the second owner. This truck is in amazing shape for a 2006. I have always stayed on top of all maintenance and repairs. 95% of my parts come from the Chevrolet dealership. The original paint on this truck is beautiful. I had all of the dings pulled out when I bought it a little over a year ago. It does have some small clear coat scratches and rock chips (touched up) here and there that are to be expected for a truck this age, but like I said, usually they're much much worse. As far as add-ons go it has a B&W turnover gooseneck hitch, transfer flow 45 gal tank in place of the factory tank (awesome accessory for road trips), headache rack with lights, frontier rear bumper, a full replacement front bumper, steps, and chrome H2 wheels with 285/70/17 BFG ATs which I pulled off of my last truck. I just bought two new back tires that have 3,000 miles on them. Fronts measure 11/32 There is a h2 with a matching tire on the spare under the truck as well. Forgot to mention I installed AirLift airbags on it last spring and have not even had the chance to tow something with it since. The truck has a 4" turbo back exhaust and dsp5 tuning from Idaho Rob. This truck routinely gets 20-21mpg on the freeway at 75mph which I have checked every time it has been on the road. I bought this truck with about 119k miles on it and it now has 142k. 90% of my driving has been on the highway. The interior is in fantastic shape as well. I had the side bolster on both front seats replaced with matching vinyl recently so they are perfect. I also have a JVC head-unit installed in it with all of the necessary modules including bose, onstar, steering wheel control modules, backup camera and chime module. Everything there works 100% and sounds fantastic.

As far as maintenance goes, I have done everything by the book or earlier since I purchased this myself (filters, oil, etc.)

I absolutely love this truck and hate to see it go but I need to pay down this other car so I can replace this one again soon..

I am located in McAllen, TX and looking to get $24k obo which is pretty firm for now given the condition of this truck. Clean Texas Title in hand! Please PM me with any questions you have. Not interested in trades of any kind. Willing to drive to San Antonio. Thanks for looking.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0289.jpg (137.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0291.jpg (113.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0293.jpg (103.2 KB, 11 views)

07 Classic CCSB 4x4 LT3 Blue Granite Silverado with BFG 285/70's on H2's. SOLD Summer 2009 :-(
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement