Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - The Official Red Dye / Offroad Diesel FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tanc Crusher
Diesel Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman_2000 View Post
good read. I know up in Northern Ontario it's common practice to do so. I'm not sure if I missed it but also if you get caught using someone else's dyed fuel (farm, business, etc) They also get fined and lose there licence! IMO not worth it. Just make BIO instead.

chev.
As for Bio I think you are allowed only to use so much on the road and the rest you need to pay road tax on.

Brian
Future: SDP S475 Twin Setup is here-install 6-18-11. On board Air with Side Step Tube Air Tanks, Custom Bed Fuel Tank and Water/Meth Tank.
New Toy: 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Red and all stock for now.

Check out: My Garage for pics of the Truck, Mods, and Toys.
UA Steamfitter, Local 136 Evansville, IN
Offline   Reply With Quote