Diesel Place banner

Incredible Levels of Stupid

21K views 86 replies 19 participants last post by  jdf915 
#1 ·
Really???

#2 ·
Should be a Darwin candidate.:eek:

#9 ·
Back in the middle 70's, I watched a similar escapade. The neighbor across the street had a huge three that had limb break but not separate from the tree during a storm. The guy next to me, who knew everything about anything :rolleyes: was trying to pull it down in the same manner as the video, with his pride and joy stake truck. After he achieved the same results as the video, I took my 73 K5 Blazer over, put the chain on my front tow hooks so the stress would transfer to the rear wheels (which had positraction), and pulled the limb down first try barely spinning a tire.

My neighbor traded in his flatbed for 4x4 pick up a few weeks later. The funny thing was, if he had hooked to the front, he probably would have had the same results I did. ):h

#10 ·
Maybe this was the guy that drove the car, he looks about as dumb

#11 ·
Too bad a bee didn't sting him in the ass just as the train got there.

#12 ·
If he took a gladhand to the brain the video would have ended differently. He should be glad there wasn't any dangling down. Retard.

And then to post it (with your face clearly visible) on YouTube? I'm confident this guy got paid a visit by the police after the fact, especially since you can hear the engineer throwing the train into emergency and screeching to a halt - that automatically generates a paper trail and likely in this scenario, a police report.

#13 ·
More stupid-

#15 ·
And to think, this is just the stuff that's been documented :eek:

#16 ·
Sure glad cell phones and camera's weren't around when I was young.

#18 ·
Funny, I used to leave plugs half out and roll a pin to the prongs and watch them explode. My mom always wondered what the flash marks were from.

#20 ·
Thank goodness for GFI's today. You wouldn't have any fun today.):h

#19 ·
Ahh, to the things parents will never find out about......

#21 ·

#22 ·

#23 ·

#25 ·
Still works for me......maybe click the "Watch on Youtube" link?

#27 ·
Weird, it played for me on my home computer this morning but presents an "unavailable" message on my iPhone.

#28 ·
Worked OK for me - and BTW: this has turned into my favoite thread. :)

#29 ·
Works for me on my home computer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.