Diesel Place banner

The new Polaris Ranger is AMAZING!

968 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  heymccall 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I recently purchased a 2019 Polaris Ranger and got the track kit with it as well. This machine is the ultimate winter rig, It pulls my icehouse through a couple feet of snow with no problem. The only issues I have had so far is an anti rotational end link on the track came off causing my whole track to flip.

If you guys have any questions about this machine be sure to let me know, I will do my best to answer what I can.
Heres a video I put together using this awesome machine:

Reactions: RINGNEKS
#2 · (Edited)
Wait until you need a $500 stator that is 2 months backordered. Or, really, any part...I can't get any part overnighted to me, ever, if it's not on the dealer's shelf.
We rely on our rangers for work, but, their parts inventories and parts management are the worst out of all the equipment manufacturers that I work with (or, in this case, against). It's as if they (Polaris) don't give a damn about keeping these things running.
Overall, they take construction worker abuse very well, but, pray that you don't need parts to arrive within less than week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.