Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Detailed water pump replacement with pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 03:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
tehbald
Diesel Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to tehbald

i am so glad you wrote this up. i just got the tool kit in my shop today and was kinda unsure about trying it but i feel a lot better now. now i guess i'll have to order my pump and do the job. one question still on my mind though...with it all torn down is it a good idea to put a fluid dampener on it or if your not running much power, just put the stock back on?
03 GMC 2500HD, 4x4, Crew Cab, Short Box, Pickup w/Duramax LB7, 265/75 R16 - 8 fresh injectors (thank you warranty), curse of pump rub found and fixed with the kennedy adapter, banks ram air, monster duals, waste gate actuator, and economind tuner, SPORT'N TRUCK NUTZ

06 Chevy 2500HD, 4x4, Crew Cab, Short Box, LLY (LBZ), 265/75 r16,- K&N Drop In, FlowPro 4" duals, PPE Standard tuner, PPE High Flow fuel inlet, FASS 150 Lift Pump.

Work Truck:
13 Ram 3500 Cummins, stock

05 Chevy C6500 Dump Truck- 7.2 CAT, Allison, Agricultural Diesel Solutions "TRUCK EDITION" box