Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - any one got a cross section of a gm-8
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
clackmaster
Diesel Starter

thats exactly what i wanted to see, basically i am gonna ditch the elbow and make a smoother transition to a four inch "down pipe" i was just unsure if the wastegate was in the eldo or on the "snail" of the exhaust housing

1998 GMC 6.5 s vin turned into a f, z71 1500 series, vacuum pump deleted, remote pmd, high idle mod, -40c fooler mod, all lights on mod, turbo master, true four inch down/ fender pipe, fully gauged, glow plug over ride, custom cold air intake, oil filter bypass, custom oil cooler and lines, painted dash bezel, eagle alloy rims, custom counsol, new ho lift pump. Maxitrip 4 in 1 auto computer. .
projects:
1989 ford ranger mini truck. rear mounted olds 455 with toronado transaxel, full air suspension, body dropped getting ready to drag the rockers off.
1967 Dodge power wagon. 1 of 50 experimental civilian pw set up this way. saved it from a bush line, going under full resto axels up.
Offline   Reply With Quote