Diesel Place banner

Washington county fair WI 7/26

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  plowboy-one 
#1 ·
Sunday 2pm, Last year was 8500lb and no hanging weights.Is anyone going?

#2 ·
8500lb and no hanging weights:rippedhan:wtf1::damnit1:

#3 ·
That was last year anyway, maybe things changed? They used to have a contact # on the web site for the rules but don't see it this year. I do remember a guy from the track mentioning splitting up the trucks in two classes for the heavy moded trucks and mild daily drivers last year but they grouped us all together anyway, so maybe If I can find someone organizing the pull they will acomidate more trucks.

#4 ·
Well there was trucks that hung weights this year, so ill have to make a rack for next year. there was 38 trucks that pulled today and I finished 6th with a 316.11 I was beat out by both pure diesel power trucks{they hung weight}, the f 450 {9000+lbs} that was in last months diesel power mag, and two guys that pull badger truck once in a while. So all in all Im kinda proud of the results of today with this being my second pull. Hope to see more duramax powerd trucks for next year and maybe take the title away from the cummins guys.

#5 ·
sounds like they should of split the class a little more

#7 ·
Nice hook Plowboy!

That F450 was pretty impressive as well! I don't think he was "stock" though as he claimed lol.. Though none of the trucks there were.

They really need to get this class split up though.. When we got there the class was officially "run what you brung", then as we get on the scale they said "oh how many trucks are hanging weights??"

It would be more fun for everyone.

#9 ·
Nice hook Plowboy!

That F450 was pretty impressive as well! I don't think he was "stock" though as he claimed lol.. Though none of the trucks there were.

They really need to get this class split up though.. When we got there the class was officially "run what you brung", then as we get on the scale they said "oh how many trucks are hanging weights??"

It would be more fun for everyone.
Thanks, I had alot of fun but didnt get to see to many of the other trucks pull. I wish there was a little more organization involved with trucks visibly numberd instead of running around asking everyone what number they were 5 times before you find who you follow. Sounds like pullers inc will take care of there regulars but leave the diesel truck on there own to figure things out.

#8 ·
any videos?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.