Diesel Place banner

Anyone Dyno their LML on water/meth

LML: 
5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  DieselBoy04' 
#1 ·
Hey guys, working on a project truck (12' LML) with a friend... plans are 4" downpipe back exhaust, Motor Ops tune with deletes for now.

I have always loved water/meth and have had it on a 7.3 ford a long time ago and felt and saw a difference (EGT wise) with a kit but I was wondering if anyone has ever installed a kit and ran it on the dyno to see any HP/Tq gains?

I looked threw every thread I think I could find and no one said anything except one member who said they gained about 100hp but that could have been a built truck and I really dont know his mods.

I'm looking for a near stock truck with ya know the basic mods, tune, exhaust, intake with a water meth kit.

If anyone happens to have any dyno sheets I'd sure appreciate it!

#2 ·
Actually trucks with less mods seem to pick up more power with water meth it seems (50/50 mix). I gained 70+ hp with my kit at the time. Only mods were lift pump, trans, intake, exhaust and a tune. I believe lotsofmiles got 100+hp out of his. Mine is an LLY and his is an LBZ I believe.

I'm fixing to install my kit on my tdi and see what happens.

#4 ·
No, sorry I don't. But I was running two nozzles, a large one and a smaller one. I don't remember the size tho, but it was a labonte kit and info for those are few and far between now days. I do know devils own has a formula to determine nozzle size for your application.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.