Diesel Place banner

at wits ends and got the bat!!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  onetime468 
#1 ·
anyways got no bat and not ready to give in....
ive been to bout just everyplace in town and so far found a small tank and local parts store.. before I call snowperformance id like to know where I can find a holding tank for my methonal system in the back of truck...
had some things move back there while hauling and cracked the stock tank from snowperformance and wondering who has one...... been to irrigation stores and walmart but no one carries a tank with a 3/8 fitting for the joint.......
anyways im willing to go bigger or even metal tank to supply my meth cause I love my meth):h
gonna call Snow Per.. on Monday and see if ill get hooked up with another tank at a good price, they've been great I n the past.~

#4 ·
Everyone buys their tanks from one of the two places I listed above. If you are really cheap, I made a tank out of a washer fluid bottle. Gas tank, or anything made for gasoline or with the same plastic would do. I think I have even seen some using VO cubbies.

#5 ·
All you have to do is make sure the tank is made of H.D.P.E (high density polyethylene) or stainless steel due to the methanol. That all they recommend when mixing meth for biodiesel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.