Diesel Place banner

Water / Meth Site Vendor

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Shaman 
#1 ·
I'm on the fence about adding a water/meth setup to my lmm and was wondering if any of the site vendors on here carry the kits and could answer some of my questions.

From my readings a lot of people use these kits to lower their egt's and gain some addittional power for towing. A lot of the kits are set up to run when you enter a certain rpm range. So I'm wonder for someone like myself that is looking to improve mpg's from city driving, could the rpm range be adjusted to spray the water/meth at 1.5-2 rpm's? Now I realise when your on the highway the truck will be running in that range and you would burn through a lot of water/meth, so why not put the pump on a kill switch? Lowering the rpm range you will more likely burn more of the mixture so it would require a larger tank which wouldn't be a problem to add. Just an idea I had, maybe someone could chime in on why or why not this could work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.