Diesel Place banner

meth nozzles

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  BHoward6.6 
#1 ·
ok. so i have a labonte stage 3 w/m kit. the kit has 3 injectors on it. a pre inject that injects pretty much all the time. its the smallest of the 3. then the next one is a little larger and comes on at the same time as the third one. which is even larger than the 2nd one.

the 2 big ones shot out of my intercooler tube and are somewere on the I5 between downtown san diego and mission beach lol. i care not to look for them.

i see on snows website that you can order just the nozzles. there are a bunch of different sizes. i dont know what the sizes were on the other ones. does anyone know how to determine what size to get?

id like to get them asap. as i have a long road trip coming up and i would like to benifit from the MPG increase.
thanks
pat

#2 ·
I don't know what Labonte used. I have a CM7 and a CM10 from coolingmist which come to about 23gph. With the power your truck makes, for mpg I would go with 2 CM7's (20gph) or a CM5 and a CM7 (15gph).

#3 ·
ok thanks. i know cooling mist gave you some good customer support. so i will just give those guys a call and see what they think. by chance, do you know if they are in socal? i need these things fast! im leaving on the road trip soon. so i would like to have it all dialed in before then.

#4 ·
I don't know were they are at but he will fed ex overnight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.