Diesel Place banner

Fuel injector wire

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  shroudedunity 
#1 ·
Installing a laborite stage 3 water meth kit. I can't find the fuel injector wire. It says it's on the passenger side and it's green with red stripe... I can't find the dang thing... Anyone have pics?
Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
There are 8 injector wires, maybe look around the FICM, might find your wire there. I've never installed a water/meth system so I don't know what wire in particular you need

#4 ·
i was looking through there. but by the looks of it, it didnt fit the description of what the manual said to look for. and i didnt see a green wire with a red stripe. tapping into that wire is the only thing that i have left to finish the install. its pretty annoying. one wire is holding me back!

#6 ·
If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

#7 ·
There is a short wire harness that exits the valve cover toward the back of the engine on the passenger side. There is a connection here and wire harness going to this connection has loom covering it so the wires aren't exposed, locate the harness and carefully split the loom to expose the wires and find the correct wire to tap into. I assume that you have the instructions but if you don't here is a link. Hope this helps

http://www.labontemotorsports.com/userguide/DIS-S3 User Guide.pdf

#8 ·
check my garage I have picture of the wire in one of my pics

#9 ·
Oh nice! I see were it is now. Thanks bud. Appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.