Diesel Place banner

Meth nozzle install pic thread

8K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  whity06LBZ 
#1 ·
Wanted to make an easy to find thread to help out anyone doing there own meth system install.

I've tried to group together pics of where you can put the nozzles on various trucks

Please add your own too if you have any.

here is an lb7 - thanks trprowen

thinking this was an LLY
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/kivetts04dmax/895ce5e5.jpg

Here is my LBZ

See less See more
#3 ·
heres mine

Attachments

#9 ·
not to familiar with water/meth... why do you have 3 nozzels? do they get progressivly larger. if so, whats the benifit?

#4 ·
I'm thinking about adding WMI to my '01 that has to meet CA smog inspections. Would the addition of a WMI system fail me? I'm thinking so.

With that in mind, where else could I put the nozzle? Would it work if I removed the "Y bridge" and installed it on the underside of that?

#6 ·
One of these days when I'm bored and have some time to kill in a state that I dont live in, I want to have the emmisions testing done on my truck - with and without meth. Just to see what it does.

no help from me on that one, maybe someone with meth in CA will chime in

On the nozzles, you just worried about them being seen?

#5 ·

This was on my old LBZ, I mounted them there so that I could get the shavings out easily.

#7 ·
Yes, I was thinking that seeing the nozzle/hose and possibly pump might cause some anal smog tech to challenge the install. I suppose if the WMI had a C.A.R.B. cert, then it would be a non issue.

#10 ·
I have a CM7 injector (about 10 GPH) in the top of my intake.

Attachments

#13 ·
one nozzle is pre inj and the other two are main. One main nozzle was not enough. Kept hitting 100% inj to quick with just one so I put in second now it still hits 90- 100 but takes longer and is more noticeable power now.

#14 ·
i know this is an old thread sorry eh

so i am about to order a sinister diesel EGR delete and it give the option for more bungs

would it be smart to get 4 in total for when i do water meth injection ?

because that egr delete pipe goes straight into the intake correct ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.