Diesel Place banner

Nos

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  BigDMax05 
#1 ·
looking at nitrous for a few pulls this summer wondering what system to get for pulling and who to get it from any info guys that have it.....

#2 ·
Dude, your right in fultonville right? , go right up to 4sight in johnstown, there is a good chance he has alot of what you need in stock and his prices are real reasonable, i buy all my programmers and such from him. I got a bd manifold from him and it was real reasonable. Its great to support the vendors on the site, and many of them are super helpful, but when someone whose literally a few miles up road with the same products..... its worth giving him a call or taking a trip up the road.

#3 ·
really you can build your own kit on the cheap if your just wantin to try it out. i made both of the setups on my trucks i run and havnt had a problem with either of them. stock motor though i wouldnt go much over a .075 jet, or least thats the word of caution i recieved on here when i first started playin with it. look on fleebay and racingjunk.com for some used solenoids and bottle's and mounts, nozzles, jets, lines. good luck!

#4 ·
Ya i got a .060 .070 .080 jets im going to start with the .070 jet to make sure i have enough fuel and i wont get a backfire...... any idea how much HP it will add

#5 ·
i would say that depends on your fuel and timing. my guess is it would be in the 100hp area maybe a touch more or less. hard to say really without a dyno. i am gonna dyno my dually on friday if everything comes together and ill post results with different jet sizes to see what each adds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.