Diesel Place banner

Wanting more power thinkin water/meth

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Labonte MotorSp 
#1 ·
I currently run a PPE Hot + 2 Race. I'm about to build my trans but want more power. Is water meth worth it or is there a better way (not EFI LIVE)? What kit do i need and what kinda hp can i expect to gain with it?

#2 ·
get a labonte motorsports kit it is definetly worth it. Excellent customer service. the dis-s3 is what you will want.

#6 ·
just curious what you have aginst efi? Also water/meth is only another 50-75 hp i thought, how much more power you wanna make?

#8 ·
My snow stage 2 water/meth kit is well worth the money I gave for it back in 2007 and I've never had a problem with it. I def noticed more power;):D.

#11 ·
If you are looking for some more power and EGT cooling our DIS-100 water/meth system will do the trick for you. At $459 for the complete system and a 50/50 mix you are looking at about $6.50 per hp increase. Along with lower EGTs, steam cleaning out your engine intake/valves and 1-2mpg more, its about the best bang for your buck performance adder you can do for your truck.

http://www.labontemotorsports.com/store/ccp0-prodshow/ISD-100.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.