Diesel Place banner

install labonte water meth

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  skyler48 
#1 ·
installing labonte water meth tommorrow and need to know which nozzle goes in the intake first and if anyone hasany pics on install of solenoids and nozzles thx

#2 ·
your pre inj nozzle goes first.( closest to the intake horn) followed by your main inj nozzles. all spaced about two inches apart. iv heard some even put the pre nozzle into the intake horn. i put all of mine on the intercooler tube. i mounted the solenoids onto some a/c lines in the back left corner of the firewall with zip ties. ill try and get some pics up. you should try and call dan labonte. if he doesnt answer he always calls back if you leave a message.

#3 ·
it says the pics are too big to post and i need to resize them. i have no idea how to resize them:confused:

#4 ·
thx for the reply did this before I read post I put my solenoids on the fir wall with some dell clampsI always call dan but it is sat and this is the only time i can do this because have own welding business and the weeks are cramped.

#5 ·
right on man. you have any pics of the install?

#6 ·
will get pics as soon as I can

#8 ·
hey dan, just wandering if you ever found out anything differnet with the 01 lb7's? i dont know if you remember but i was talking to you when i first got my setup from you. the IDC was way too high causing it to inject at idle. i finally got it to work by putting it on the FC3( ? ) instead of the lb7 setting.

#10 ·
hey dan is there a reason why nozzle size is based on rwhp and why the horespower that you input in the monitor is flywheel horespower or is there a type o

#11 ·
my current version is 3.1.4. and i had to set it on F73 to get it to function properly. im still not sure if it is efficient as it should be but i usually only spray when im at the track.

#12 ·
pics are in my garage dont know how to get them on here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.