Diesel Place banner

Calling Dan Labonte

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Labonte MotorSp 
#1 ·
i have the stage III kit for my truck in my sig. i was wanting to know if there was a way to have a toggle switch that only affected the pump? i went to the track the other day and spraying off the line was just a little too much. so say if you had a toggle switch, take off, and then engage the pump but keep the monitor working as usual.( in a way, tricking the monitor into thinking its spraying but only if the toggle switch is engaged). i know you can turn the pump on and off with the monitor but its kinda tricky especially when running WOT. does this make sense? thanks in advance for replies

#3 ·
All you have to do is tap the screen where the % injection is an it will turn off all injection. I'm assumung the pump turns off with that.

#4 ·
not sure how your system works but with snow i am going to put a switch in the line going to the pump

#5 ·
are you talkin about puttin a toggle switch on the hot or neutral wire goin to the pump?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.