Diesel Place banner

Snow Stage 3

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Dmax1989 
#1 ·
I have just purchased a snow stage 3 injection system (part #48003). Now I was hoping to find some pictures of other peoples installs so I could get a few ideas as to how I can intelligently install all the components of this kit.
I do not have the larger reservoir tank but will probably want to upgrade to it sometime down the road once I become savvy with this system. But for now I was thinking of combining the small tank that come with the kit with my windshield washer fluid tank. That way I would have more capacity and my truck would tell me when it is running low on fluid.
As for pump location any input would be greatly appreciated but that shouldn't be too much trouble. The part that I'm a little worried about is the tapping of the intake and exhaust manifolds for the injection nozzles egt probe. I don't like the idea of leaving them installed while doing this in case any shavings make it into the turbo or combustion chamber. But I really don’t want to pull everything out either, so my question is has anyone ever had any issues installing the system with all the manifolds still installed? Well that’s probably enough rambling for now.

#3 ·
Well this weekend is the weekend I start the install. Anyone have pictures PLEASE:eek::

#6 ·
Did you buy that kit on kijiji? Was it from some guy in Edmonton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.