Diesel Place banner

Need help with labonte water/meth

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Labonte MotorSp 
#1 ·
This past weekend I installed my stage 3 kit on my lly, sorta. So the system works based off IDC(injection duty cycle) and in the instructions it says to tap into a green wire with red stripe on passenger side injector harness. The instructions say there is a harness coming out of the valve cover that goes into a 4 pin connector. I have been unable to find any 4 pin connector on that side of the engine. After having 3 other buddys try and find it we decided to tap into it like an lbz on injector 2. It works but I dont think its working correctly. I havent been able to get the monitor to inject over 30% and think its due to the improper wire tab.
My question is, does anyone know where this green wire with red stripe is? I imagine theres a reason they say in the instructions to tap into that particular wire.

#6 ·
Too bad it wasnt figured out before it was put on the market.Hate buying things with poor instructions!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.