Diesel Place banner

Need some help finding a wire on the Labonte Stage 3 kit.

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Labonte MotorSp 
#1 ·
Can anyone post a picture or explain to me where I need to find the 2 wire harness going to the #2 injector, says front driver side. Supposed to tap into the green wire with black stripe. Putting the water/meth kit on myself to save some money.

Thanks Mike

#3 ·
Thanks, thought so but wanted to be 100% sure. Can always count on Diesel Place

#4 ·
labonte stage 3

We just installed a labonte stage 3 in my 06 LLY. Having problems getting it dialed in. IDC's are at 58 to 60 with no EGT drop. No LLY choice on the moniter, labonte said try the LBZ setting. Makes me nervous. How did yours operate after the install?

#6 ·
We just installed a labonte stage 3 in my 06 LLY. Having problems getting it dialed in. IDC's are at 58 to 60 with no EGT drop. No LLY choice on the moniter, labonte said try the LBZ setting. Makes me nervous. How did yours operate after the install?
06 LLY is similar wiring as LBZ for fuel injection duty cycle signal. We now have specific software for 05 LLY which is a little different then LBZ. 06 LLY and LBZ are very similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.