Diesel Place banner

Under Bed 11g Water/Meth Tank DP Pre-Sale

7K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  URDONE 
#1 ·
Tanks Are Finally DONE!!! - just waiting on one vendor for a part and then can start shipping. Looking at about a week behind on these. So going to extend the pre-sale to DP members until they start shipping - which should be later part of next week. Will post some pictures Friday or Monday at latest. Once these start shipping the pre-sale ends.

Here is presale info from previous thread:
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300992

The complete tank package will list for $369.00. Package will include all hardware, powder coated brackets, remote filler unit and fill hose for install. The tank is designed to bolt right up to so no cutting, drilling or taping to get the job done. Install time should take no more then 15 min for the average do it your self-er.
Forgot to mention that the tank also has internal baffles to reduce any fluid sloshing. The construction and quality of this tank is top notch, it is a shame it goes under the bed where it can't be completely viewed ;)

PRE-SALE:
The first 10 DP members that sign up and pay before ship-date of Oct 14th will get the presale price of $325.00 shipped Fedex ground in the 48 states. Package is not on website yet so this pre-sale is being offered only to DP members.

Orders can be placed by calling us at (815)b 315-4823 or our paypal is sales@labontemotorsports.com if using paypal be sure to mention your DP screen name to help match things up.

11gallon Under Bed Meth tank $325.00 shipped
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

See less See more
#9 ·

Dan put me down for 1 also please.

#11 ·
Hey, I checked the Labonte Motor Sport web site for this, hoping to see pictures of the 11 gallon tank mounted. Also, hoping it would show the best place to mount the tank. How do you fill it (where is the filler)? That way I can determine how or if this tank will be easy to fill. Just trying to see if I will be standing on my head holding a funel and a water bottle??

Can you let me know when you will be getting pictures and the above info out?? Definitely looks like it will be a good product.

Thanks for the info and help...

#12 ·
Will be on website soon. Offering presale to DP members first.
No you will not have to stand on your head with a funnel to fill it :) The tank kit will include a remote fill unit that you can install anywhere that works for you along with hose that goes down to the tank.

Attached is picture of remote fill. It is small and allows easy fill ups.

Attachments

#14 ·
Here are a few quick picks showing where the tank will install. This truck does not have the meth kit on it yet, so we just hung the tank on the frame rail. Tank is about 1" lower and at an angle compared to if all the bolts were tight on the mounting brackets. But gives you a quick idea where tank goes.

Attachments

#15 ·
i have amp powersteps. as well as compressor for my firestone bags...will this tank fit anywhere for me?? i CANNOT use up my bed space

#16 ·
You can mount the tank farther back on the frame rail. Will just need to get you a longer section of hose to from tank to remote fill.

Should have mounting brackets back from powder coating early this week. Had a delay do to first shop closing their doors and not telling us.:rolleyes: So should be good to ship this week.

#17 ·
can you mount this on the inside of the frame rails or just the outside?

#19 ·
X2

Be nice to put this on the inside of the frame rail, so no one could see the tank on our lifted trucks!

#23 ·
Now Shipping

:eek: Brackets are finally done and we are now shipping the tanks. :eek: I will keep this sale open for just a few days for any DP members that might have missed it. Tank will be available on website shortly and will be an upgrade option for any of our diesel systems.

If you have not paid, will need to do so quickly to get sale price. Can send payment by Paypal to sales@labontemotorsports.com or call with CC # (815) 315-4823

Under Bed Meth tank $325.00 shipped
1)Mike Moore - PAID
2)Brian Huber - PAID
3)Dale Robinson
4)Anthony H. - PAID
5)ghajag
6)Bowtie Boy
7) David D. - PAID
8)
9)
10)

#24 ·
Update: The tank will not fit on the inside of the frame-rail on an LBZ. At least not the tank I have. It's about 4" too long and interfere's with the fuel line plumbing going to the cooler.

Attached is a pic of how I have it installed now!!

Also am I the only one that got a tank with no place for the water level sensor?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.