Diesel Place banner

labonte question

952 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Labonte MotorSp 
#1 ·
I've got a DIS-100 and I love it... it's a great product. but tonight on my way home I noticed the green LED flashing. it's never done this before. Plus the toggle switch that I use to turn in on and off was in the off position. also when I let the truck idle and the light flashed it sounded as if the truck was loading up. I was wondering what might be going on... a short somewhere in the wiring or the brain box crapping out on me? I'm leaning more towards the short somewhere. but I was just wondering if you'd had this problem before. Thanks

#2 ·
ok I'm really starting to think it's in the computer control unit. It started acting funny again to day and the light came on when the switch was off and when I flipped the switch to on it went for full injection... and I rolled some nasty looking white smoke outta my stack and it started spudering so I turn it off and took it to the shop to unplug the controller and things seem better so I don't think it's in the wireing but yet it could be... anyone have any ideas on this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.