Diesel Place banner

Need help from the Water/Meth guys!!

867 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bzduramax 
#1 ·
Ok guys I need your help. I want to keep my egt’s down with water. My EGT’s are around 1800 degrees; I would like them to be around 1400. I was wondering what exactly are pullers using to keep their egt’s down? I heard that some are using high 800-1000 PSI electric pumps. Why exactly is that? Where can you get that? Would using 2 or even 3 250-psi pumps each connected to 2 nozzles work in the same way or accomplish what I am looking for? I also want to be able to use this system on the road and in competitions and I want it to be very reliable. Thank you guys and sorry for all the questions.
What do you guys recommend I do?

#2 ·
I would be curios to see what others have to say. I have a Devils Own kit installed on my truck. I am using the dual #10 nozzles with their progressive controler. It looks good, burn a lota blue juice, but I don't see much in the way of cooling the beast off..... I have called and talked to Chance (great guy to deal with!) and he suggested going bigger on the nozzles... Somethings gotta work cause I don't wanna see the insides of the turbo out the tail pipe......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.