dpf delete/egr block off - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Power, Performance & Tuning > Fourth Generation Duramax Electronics/Tuners
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Fourth Generation Duramax Electronics/Tuners Discuss 2007.5-2010 LMM Duramax engine electronic upgrades including chips, tuners, programmers, etc.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
mike vautrain
Diesel Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

dpf delete/egr block off

Hello everyone. Alot of you out there have done this and I am thinking about the dpf delete on my truck and the egr block off. Who makes these products? I already have the banks dpf back exhaust on it. What programmer will I need to use? I think I am going to put a six gun or a economind on it eventually, will one of these work or will I need to run something else along with it?I am after mpg first already have supercharged drag car but would also like more power.Banks ram air kit came in today want to see how that works any help would be great thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
cujo489
Diesel Nut

the only three i know of that will work with the DPF delete are Quadzilla, PPE, and EFI Live. all good. i run the Quad and have had no issues.

Cognito 4/6 set @ 5"
BMF Novakanes Toyo 35/12.5/20
4" MBRP turbo back PPE Hot Excellerator
PPE Stage IV Trans w/ Triple disk conv.
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
SPY169
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I have the PPE tuner and I like it
Cognito 7-9 @ 9"
Uniball Upper Control Arm/ Idler Pivot/ Heavy duty Tie Rod Ends/ Aftermarket Swaybar / Stainless Lines/ Hoops / Dual Chrome Foxies / 6" Deavers
4.56 Gears / Amp-Research steps / Dynomat-X
Mag-Hytec Diff Cover
37X13.5X20 Toyo's on Black Rockstars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
AlligatorPerformance
Diesel Veteran

702 Duramax Crew Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike vautrain View Post
Hello everyone. Alot of you out there have done this and I am thinking about the dpf delete on my truck and the egr block off. Who makes these products? I already have the banks dpf back exhaust on it. What programmer will I need to use? I think I am going to put a six gun or a economind on it eventually, will one of these work or will I need to run something else along with it?I am after mpg first already have supercharged drag car but would also like more power.Banks ram air kit came in today want to see how that works any help would be great thanks
You can stack a DPF delete tuner with a Banks module, a few of my customers are already doing this. With the exception of one of them throwing a code on speed loader 6 and the Quadzilla the stack works well on all other levels. Most of our customers report a 2-3 mpg gain with a delete kit. We have a couple kits available to look at

Budget kit
http://www.alligatorperformance.com/...oducts_id=3012

Higher Hp kit
http://www.alligatorperformance.com/...oducts_id=3007

We also stock LMM blocker plates as well. Let me know if we can help.

Chad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in