Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Street Truck Pull Springfield Tn.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
MattZ71
Diesel Boss

Send a message via Yahoo to MattZ71

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD4440 View Post
I think last time I was just charged the $20 to pull and not admission. Whatever, Truck ran OK and I drove it home so all was good. Good time getting together, next time guys.

My Coors Light sure is good right now with my microwave chicken sandwiches Matt . Thanks, good time.
and thank you Chris, i had fun, would have been better if they would have a let us bring in the cooler! but i talk to Trent, the guy that had the bone stock truck with a borrowed ppe (i still shocket that he pulled 294!!), he said that something is bent in his front end or something, he said it was all over the road going home and poping when he turned....hmmm?? OH!!, and yes the coolers light is going down good write now!!

Project Truck-> 2002 GMC LB7 ex/sb bone stock with 200k miles, future drag/sled truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunesRunner08
when getting on the Dyno, put the rear wheels and not the front wheels on.... and make sure its not in 4wheel drive

Last edited by MattZ71; 06-28-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote