Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Stacking Predator with new PowerPuck
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
jonathancasey19
Diesel Champ

Stacking Predator with new PowerPuck

I just received an email regarding Diablo Sport announcing that they will be releasing the PowerPuck extreme for all Chevy/Ford/Dodge engines. Rather than having just a flash programmer, this powerpuck will act as an inline power module that, "remaps the fuel delivery of the diesel injection pump and advances the injection-timing curve." On their website, they have a section discussing stacking the predator tuner which I have been running for over a year and this new powerpuck. If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't my EGT's go through the roof? Would this help with cleaning up unburned fuel? Would this be very hard on my injectors? What do you guys think about this for a stock tranny?

"PowerPuck Extreme - Coming Soon! (Duramax, Powerstoke, Cummins)

DiabloSport is proud to announce that it will be releasing our next generation of PowerPucks very soon. After extensive testing, DiabloSport has developed the World's Greatest Inline device for your Ford Powerstroke, Dodge Cummins, or GM Duramax; The PowerPuck Extreme!

Check www.diablosport.com for updated release information."

gt4088r, 45% injectors, stage III stroker cp3, cognito ntbd 4-6", efi live dsp5, airdog 150, rickdlance uppipes, sc IV w/1056, 6" stacks, banks raim air w/scoop intake, all custom led lighting & hid's, 2 12" subs, pillar gauges, debadged, cognito brace kit & hd tie rods, bilstein 5100's, 35x12.50 toyo m/t's w/ 20" chrome rockstars
12.67 @ 105

12.67 @ 105 MPH , 1.76 60'
Thanks DA
Member #33 of NC Dmax's
R.I.P. "dncasey"

Last edited by jonathancasey19; 03-06-2008 at 11:57 PM.