Diesel Place banner

Location of ZF6 trucks

356K views 2K replies 270 participants last post by  CaptSkibi 
#1 ·
This is just an idea but I think it would be good to make this a "sticky" for us 6spd guys trying to locate trucks.

Post up the location and name of dealer that has 6spd trucks you know about {unless you are not wanting it to be known} and that will give us a way to find what we need/want.

Local dealer here {GMC of Chadron} has an 06' GMC 2500 Crew,LB,
D-Max/6spd,4x4,W/T,pwr windows and locks, only 15K.

BTW I need a Crew,Dually,4x4.

#231 ·
2001 Silver GMC EC LB Dually LB7 ZF6 2wd 343,965 miles:eek: Beatrice, Nebraska, Carriage Motors

Search for it on Auto Trader.

#234 ·
I wonder if they'd take $6000. Like I need another D-Max :rolleyes: :D.

2001 Silver GMC EC LB Dually LB7 ZF6 2wd 343,965 miles:eek: Beatrice, Nebraska, Carriage Motors

Search for it on Auto Trader.

#233 ·
there is an '05 GMC RC/LB ZF truck in albert lea, mn. 40k miles, work truck pkg, etc. it is also on autotrader

#235 ·
That 01 Dually is not too far from you 01duramax6spd!

#237 ·
#238 ·
#239 ·
If anyone is interested, I am selling my truck. Here is a post when I first purchased the vehicle. http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174771

87K in miles now, runs amazing, and the only thing I've done is $700 worth of fluid/filter changes front to back with BG Full Synthetic about 2 weeks after I got it from the dealer. I purchased it for $23,500, and asking $21,500 Firm. Need money for a house. This is very hard to post.

PM Me if interested and I'll forward you my phone number.

#241 ·
I have a 2500HD crew cab long bed w/the 650 i had to search hard for the trk i wanted i finally found mine in Farmville Va I feel ur pain i have not run into anybody withe the same setup as mine and from what i have been told they are rare!

#245 ·
Just picked up an 02 CC/SB ZF truck. Been watching it for a few years now waiting for the guy that bought it out from under me to sell it and actually happened to be in the right place at the right time the second go round......:D

#249 · (Edited)
v style engine..... 1500 hd 3/4 ton....says 5 spd manual and has a pic of a 6spd stick....hhmmm.:think::think::think: I don't know bout all that...Think I'd call them and do a little talking and look at it pretty close before any money exchanging.:)

On a side note, it has a rear view with a compass and therm in it. I've never seen one of those without the on star but it has no antenna on the roof?
Can that be retrofitted on one without it? I love the thermometer and compass in my 03 and would like to have it in the 02.

I noticed it says the power windows are inoperable, and unless I got really screwed those mirrors are not power either.:D

#250 · (Edited)
I have the temp and compass without onstar.

#252 · (Edited)
My 01 6spd has everything that one does. Power bucket seats,power locks,mirrors,temp,compass,ect.
My 03 6spd even has a heated rear window and power extending mirrors :D.

#253 ·
Cool, I'll have to look around and see if I can find a mirror with those in it at a scrap yard or something. Thanks :)

#255 ·
i searched for over a year for a hand shaker and never found 1. i settled for the allison and wish i waited longer. i tow a lot and even in the t/h mode its not even close to a manual trans.

#263 ·
If anyone sees an Arrival Blue 04.5 Duramax GMC or Chevy with a ZF6 clean under 75000 miles let me know!

#264 ·
I spent quite a while finding mine. There was one on Autotrader not too long back IIRC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.