Lets set up a Meet and Greet in NC!!!!! - Page 4 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Events, Rallies, & Regional Discussion > Mid-Atlantic
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Mid-Atlantic DE - DC - KY - MD - NC - TN - VA - WV

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 04:59 PM   #31 (permalink)
B-rad
Diesel Champ

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to B-rad

NC Dmax's Member

cant make it at 1:00. i could be there around 3:00 but not before

Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2005, 10:24 AM   #32 (permalink)
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Diesel Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to DOUGHBOYDD2500HD

Hahahaha!!!!!

With Football, Food, Beer and HOOTERS i bet we will be there for a while. LOL!!!!!!

BIGNASTY

2005 CC/SB Dark Grey Metallic DURAMAX DIESEL!! CURRENT MODS: Tinted windows, brake controller, stereo, and upgraded wheels. FUTURE MODS: Exhaust, Intake, gauges, CB radio w/ 108 inch whip antenna, and LINE X spray in bedliner. "Drive it like you own it"
Old 10-07-2005, 11:59 AM   #33 (permalink)
countrycoach
Diesel Boss

Send a message via AIM to countrycoach Send a message via MSN to countrycoach

Man I sure hope more people than just me and you show up Doughboy. Good times, Good conversation, good food, and great women, who wouldn't want to come? I might have a friend or two from here in town that might come up. They are some of them dodge boys but more the marrier!

! New Truck !
1997 Chevrolet K2500 ext. cab long bed
Stock.... for now.

! Old Truck !
Stroke this Ford boy!
94 Chevy dually crew cab long bed 2wd w/ NV4500. Heath power chip, boost controller, K&N, 3" down pipe, 2.5 Cross-over pipe, 5 inch stacks, no muffler, no cat, no vacume pump, custom gauge install, fast idle, relocated pmd w/ #7 resistor, modified intake, optical bump, two 10" memphis subs, directed 1100D amp, memphis mids and highs, and custom poted box behind seat, 15 psi and 192rwhp 509 ft/lb for now!!

Member #13 of the fake revolution!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2005, 03:00 PM   #34 (permalink)
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Diesel Starter

hahahaha!!!!

ANYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

BIGNASTY
2005 CC/SB Dark Grey Metallic DURAMAX DIESEL!! CURRENT MODS: Tinted windows, brake controller, stereo, and upgraded wheels. FUTURE MODS: Exhaust, Intake, gauges, CB radio w/ 108 inch whip antenna, and LINE X spray in bedliner. "Drive it like you own it"
Old 10-07-2005, 10:07 PM   #35 (permalink)
halfshaft5
Diesel Apprentice

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Hwy been off site for a while. Hate I missed the rockingham event even if no one showed. I looks like I'm out till at least Mid November due to work and family functions. I will be in Charlotte the first of November so if anybody would like to meet then for dinner and chat then come on. I think its Friday Nov. 4 thru Nov. 6th for some boring courses. Well wait a minute I have another course in Charlotte October 20, 21, and 22. I'm going to get a different job. Anyway let me know a fewdays before if anyone wants to meet so I will drive my truck otherwise it will be the 93 TT Rx-7. I might be off this sight for a few days so just email directly and I will get it.

[email protected]

God Bless

Michael

2009 Yukon XL 2500 6.0 4x4 blacked out leveled, 20's, full Gibson Exhaust, Mibil 1 Syn in all boxes.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Diesel Starter

Well....

We did not have such a good turn out this time. I hope to see more of you there next time. Lets set a weekend and have 1 meet and greet every month. Thanks.

BIGNASTY

PS. Give advice and times and dates that would work. THANKS.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
countrycoach
Diesel Boss

Send a message via AIM to countrycoach Send a message via MSN to countrycoach

Anything other than the first weekend of every month will work for me. Lets make it about 2:00pm this time so that people that like to go to church every sunday and has a drive can still make it. It was good meeting you Doughboy, and nice looking truck! Tell your buddy not to be too scared of the 6.5L with his little ferd! lol!

! New Truck !
1997 Chevrolet K2500 ext. cab long bed
Stock.... for now.

! Old Truck !
Stroke this Ford boy!
94 Chevy dually crew cab long bed 2wd w/ NV4500. Heath power chip, boost controller, K&N, 3" down pipe, 2.5 Cross-over pipe, 5 inch stacks, no muffler, no cat, no vacume pump, custom gauge install, fast idle, relocated pmd w/ #7 resistor, modified intake, optical bump, two 10" memphis subs, directed 1100D amp, memphis mids and highs, and custom poted box behind seat, 15 psi and 192rwhp 509 ft/lb for now!!

Member #13 of the fake revolution!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in