Diesel Place banner

Nashville Superspeedway August 14th

3K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  JD4440 
#1 · (Edited)
August 14
FRIDAY NIGHT DELK PERFORMANCE ADRENALINE DRAGS
5:00 PM Gates Open; 6:30 PM Practice Begins; 8:00 PM Practice Ends; 8:00 PM Show & Shine Ends; 8:15 PM Drivers Meeting; 8:35 PM Racing Begins; *Dates and Times are subject to change.

OK Guys lets show up in full force and show the speedway how we roll! TS Performance is going to bring their fleet of trucks. Beans Diesel Performance should have the Camo truck there and more.

This is 1/8 mile heads up racing! and all around just cool to race down Pit Row.

More Details to come!

#3 ·
cant wait, i have a feeling i might be some competition this time:D

#4 ·
Please note you MUST wear a helmet to race. Think I found one today.

#7 ·
Single Event

• $ 20.00 – Competitors

• $ 5.00 – Spectators

• $ 10.00 – Show & Shine

• $ 25.00 – Competitor / Show & Shine

• $ 10.00 – Buy Back (First Round of elimination only)

• Free – Children 12 and Under

Season Passes (Available through April 17, 2009)

• $ 210.00 – Competitors

• $ 49.00 – Spectators

#10 ·
Thanks Christopher! i talk to phil lastnight at wal-mart, guess ill see ya there!!

#8 · (Edited)
Lebanon

I take it your going down Chris ? I guess i'll have to go down and donate....;) I'd like to get a pump of some sort for my 120 hp setting though
Quote Must were a helmet......any helmet Bike/skateboard/ football full facemask/ baseball batting helmet:D:D

#11 ·
Wondered where you were; thought you might have skipped town.

#12 ·
lol, ive been lurking around, reckon im gonna ride with phil down there, id hate to pull up in my as you say "lack of turbo whistle" Truck!

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Trade???

#15 ·
WTF Drive 1 hr

to lebonon (The Speedway) get there and no drags some ISA !@#$ was loaded wit all my stuff; jacks ,compresser, tools, lights to help out the weak runners and the Broke ones Where was the cancelation Notice. There were at least 20 when i got there at 7 pm in line but had to turn around OH WELL Next Time :mad:

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
to lebonon (The Speedway) get there and no drags some ISA !@#$ was loaded wit all my stuff; jacks ,compresser, tools, lights to help out the weak runners and the Broke ones Where was the cancelation Notice. There were at least 20 when i got there at 7 pm in line but had to turn around OH WELL Next Time :mad:
My cancellation notice was a text send to my phone!!!

Yea, tradin the 07 GMC in on an '10 Duramax I hear.
thats the plan so far! first of the year is what i am shooting for

#16 ·
Oh, damn John I'm sorry man. My fault for not posting. They cancelled the drags I think friday morning due to ASA qualifying. I'm sorry man, I really am.

#21 ·
What's left to go to? I'm probably not going to Asland City. If it's Friday night, I've got plans hopefully 'till December. I'm in for Dickson for sure though.

#24 ·
Heard talk of a cumminsforum GTG there. And of course dec dyno day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.